Anza is the Assistant Marketing Manager at Huggs and a practical idealist with a sole purpose to challenge normality through any medium possible!
Home is where Huggs is!
Huggs’ specially curated selection of ‘East meets West’ beverages, which ranges from local Sumatra kopi to speciality espresso coffee and caffeine-free drinks are here to stay. Additionally, along with a wide range of food selections, Huggs’ pastries are freshly baked daily in-house. With a deep understanding of local communities, taste profiles and needs, we bring people together through great coffee and lifestyle experiences. With great pride in being a homegrown brand, we stand strongly for the local people.
There’s always something for everyone at Huggs!
Huggs’ core beliefs are tied to delivering consumer-centric services coupled with an eco-efficient business model. A similar direct representation of how a hug would be able to uplift one’s day, all of us at Huggs are set to enliven everyone’s day and spirits through our wide range of offerings and brand experience.
We aim to uplift and inspire cultures and the people - one cup, one experience, one community at a time.
Brewing smiles everyday, we are incredibly big and passionate about these three aspects:
Firstly, Flavour. Huggs satisfies a diverse group of coffee and non-coffee drinks through a wide range of blend, brew and flavours. As a specialist of our kind, our beans are meticulously picked for flavour, consistency and quality which are set to suit every palate.
Secondly, People. Huggs establishes a strong people-first culture where we prioritise our crew, customers, communities and stakeholders. Literally like a hug in a mug, all of us at Huggs will go out of our way to make you feel special through our remarkable and personalised service standards.
Lastly, Doing Good. All of us at Huggs believe in inclusivity through forging stronger bonds and deepening ties with communities. Here’s how Huggs will achieve such! By understanding the social causes that are highly important, we spearhead actions in meaningful and creative initiatives which revolve around these 3 pillars - Vocal for Local, ECOHuggs, and Close to Huggs. Join us as we create awareness and positive impact to inspire empathy among our communities!
Are you eager to work with marketing professionals and develop your knowledge? Are you excited to gain real-world, hands-on experience in a rapidly growing F&B organisation? Do you have creativity juices and possess a meticulous approach at the same time?
Here's what we expect from Marketing Intern:
● Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns together with the team
● Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences through
market research and data collected
● Devising and presenting ideas and strategies to be discussed as a team
● Running promotional activities such as campaigns and promotions
● Writing creative copy for social media captions, campaign slogans and promotions
● Maintaining and generating visuals for social media and website
● Planning and coordinating product exhibitions or new product launches
● Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
● Coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
● Monitoring performance
● Managing campaigns on social media.
● Planning and maintaining store display direction
● Planning engaging offline-to-online/online-to-offline marketing strategies
Sounds like a challenge you wish to take on? Click "I'm Interested" for a chance to meet us!