Legend Logistics Group, founded in 2012, is an integrated specialised logistics provider. We are headquartered in Singapore with presence in Asia, Oceania, Europe and North America.
We are one of the most diversified transportation companies in Asia, and is a one-stop logistics provider for heavy haulage, bulk liquid, dry commodities, perishable products and oversized cargos.
As an asset-based company with global deployment, Legend invests in its own fleet of purpose-built vessel, tank container, dry/reefer containers, and heavy haulage/OOG transport equipment to value-add customer’s operations.
Since our establishment in 2012, Legend has been highly committed to quality and sustainability. Legend aligns its quality assurance process to its strategic direction. Our Quality Management System is in conformance with ISO 9001:2015 in which demonstrates Legend’s full commitment to quality excellence. With this approach, Legend continues to improve its core business processes to meet our customers’ requirements and enhance their satisfaction.
Legend also strongly believes that in any business operation, safety always comes first. We ensure that the working environment we provide to our employees and stakeholders involved in our operations and projects is safe, secure, and healthy. Our Occupational Health and Safety Management System is aligned with ISO 45001: 2018 and our Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) is in conformance with BizSAFE.
At Legend Logistics, we are a global leader in integrated, specialised logistics. With our strong management, leadership, teamwork, communication and healthy company culture, we strive to achieve our company's vision and mission.
To achieve what we had set out for, we put strong emphasis on:
With extensive knowledge and strong record of performance, our diverse leadership team sets an ambitious vision and strategic goals for growing our business in every region, developing emerging leaders, and shaping Legend’s future.
Legend Fintech is the Digital Transformation unit of Legend and we are seeking candidates to apply for this Full-time Process Engineer role to develop and maintain enterprise operational workflow on a no-code workflow software (engine), and automate and optimize, when possible, the mapped workflow to improve operational efficiency.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Mapping and automating the current enterprise workflow onto a workflow engine effectively.
• Understanding key business drivers and operational processes to create step by step process flows.
• Driving the UI/UX conceptualisations and workflows with constant optimisation.
• System testing and basic troubleshooting with attention to detail.
• Working closely with key stakeholders for user requirements identification and clarification.
• Uploading and maintaining the database with consistent hygiene.
• Any additional responsibilities assigned by the Senior Project Manager and Management.
Our expectations and your key performance indicators:
• Timely completion of projects (workflow mapping).
• Timely resolution of process incidents of the automated workflow.
• Timely resolution of workflow user's requests for integration and UI/UX adjustments.
• Benchmark improvement of process efficiencies through automation and simplification.
• Possess a Bachelor of Science from an accredited tertiary institution.
• Majoring in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, or other tech-related courses, with a relevant business-related minor.
• Fresh graduates or "junior" applicants are welcome, or otherwise experienced hires with less than 5 years experience.
Sounds like you? We welcome you to join Legend's next journey of growth with Legend Fintech! Connect with us by clicking on "I'm interested".