ACTS Advisory Group (ACTS) is part of IPP Financial Advisers Pte Ltd (IPPFA), specializing in private wealth management. As one of the leading licensed advisory firm with over S$1 billion of assets under advice, IPPFA has developed proven processes, systems and financial planning models to advise and counsel clients on planning their financial future to achieve financial independence as well as lifetime financial security and success.
We are passionate about helping individuals to achieve their dreams through increasing both active and passive income. Our philosophy is that you should never over pay for insurance and you should be able to have proper implementation of solutions which are efficient and efficacious. Imagine seeing a doctor many times for the same cold. If you have a good financial doctor who is able to give you an efficacious solution, then you only need 1 good doctor. You don’t have to waste time eating the wrong medicine.
We are a dynamic group of individuals who provide a comprehensive (Acts-tensive) range of financial services like insurance (life insurance, travel insurance, motor insurance, home insurance, fire insurance, employee benefits), investments (collective investment schemes, equity funds, corporate bonds, bonds funds) and will writing and estate planning. We offer comparisons of plans and a scenario based financial solutions:
You don’t survive
You survive but you are not well
We promise no financial jargon will be used to confuse you in any way. It’s a simplified process. We offer a client centric process because it’s all about you and your financial needs. We care for your finances more than you. And we are concerned that you reach your financial goals by breaking down all the needs to achievable goals, keeping in mind the time frame that you wish to achieve them.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Secure business partnership with external vendors with objective to create more avenue for leads generation
2. Measure success of business partnerships with conversion ratio
3. Improve organisation’s visibility for group branding and lead generation
4. Website improvement
5. Social media
- Liaise with insurers and product providers on training and new product launches - Develop simple sales tools/ training kits to help the advisers in sales presentation - Provide orientation and coaching to new advisers on administration matters
- Manage and monitor the processes of the team of to ensure compliance with
- Attend to general enquiries relating to administration matters, internal systems and
- Assist the team in submission process of daily insurance and investment applications
and keep track of monthly team productivity
- Assist the team on other ad-hoc matters
- Secure partnerships for B2B or other events for team
- A Degree holder with working experience in insurance sales, business development
or product training
- Competent in the knowledge of Insurance and Investment products
- Meticulous with keen attention to details
- Personable, able to interact and build strong relationships with clients
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!