Founder of FITMEAL Singapore
FITMEAL Dining at 30 Maxwell is our first dining concept in Singapore where we aim to elevate the experience of enjoying a healthy meal.
You can watch your FITMEAL being prepared, see the goodness in each ingredient and pick your very own FIT - because we believe in creating a MEAL specifically designed to FIT you.
FITMEAL started as a healthy meal delivery service in Bangkok back in 2018 focusing on using premium natural ingredients. Today, the FITMEAL family includes FITMEAL Cafes, grab & go outlets, and meal plans.
CUSTOMISE YOUR OWN FIT
We believe you should be able to CUSTOMISE your own fit when it comes to what you eat. Set your diet goal and try to achieve it with FITMEAL.
We support local Thai farmers who are committed in sustainable farming and also work together with our partners in building a better environment for our community.
We seek individuals who are passionate about growing the health-conscious community in Singapore, serving our customers the right meal and enhancing our aim to be an environmentally friendly and sustainable business!
We are seeking a passionate Chef De Partie to join Fitmeal Singapore’s first dining concept.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about growing the health-conscious community in Singapore. You and the crew will be serving our customers the right meal and enhancing our aim to be an environmentally friendly and sustainable business!
• Understand the FITMEAL menu (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and workflow of the kitchen well
• Assist the senior chefs in prepping ingredients and assist in cooking components of each dish during peak hours
• Be able to cook each dish on the menu fully to take on the role of the senior chefs when called upon (when the main chefs are on leave or during peak hours)
• Plate each dish to FITMEAL standards before it is served to customers
• Take charge of the cold kitchen section that includes preparation of salads, sandwiches and toasts
• Be the main link between the ingredient prepping station, the cooking station and the plating station
• Assist in weekly inventory counts and recording of food wastage
• Ensure food preparation procedures are strictly adhere to Company’s standards and Singapore's food safety regulations.
What you will get:
• On-the-job training, sponsored skills/knowledge-upgrading workshops/courses
• Performance bonus, annual Leave, medical Leave
• At least 1-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is preferred
Excited to be part of our our team? Click on "I'm interested" to apply now!