Founder of FITMEAL Singapore
FITMEAL Dining at 30 Maxwell is our first dining concept in Singapore where we aim to elevate the experience of enjoying a healthy meal.
You can watch your FITMEAL being prepared, see the goodness in each ingredient and pick your very own FIT - because we believe in creating a MEAL specifically designed to FIT you.
FITMEAL started as a healthy meal delivery service in Bangkok back in 2018 focusing on using premium natural ingredients. Today, the FITMEAL family includes FITMEAL Cafes, grab & go outlets, and meal plans.
CUSTOMISE YOUR OWN FIT
We believe you should be able to CUSTOMISE your own fit when it comes to what you eat. Set your diet goal and try to achieve it with FITMEAL.
We support local Thai farmers who are committed in sustainable farming and also work together with our partners in building a better environment for our community.
We seek individuals who are passionate about growing the health-conscious community in Singapore, serving our customers the right meal and enhancing our aim to be an environmentally friendly and sustainable business!
The Fitmeal family seeks an energetic Full-Time Kitchen Crew to join Fitmeal Singapore’s first dining concept at 30 Maxwell Road.
Our new brand is on the lookout for individuals who are passionate about growing the health-conscious community in Singapore. To achieve that, together we will be serving our customers the right meal and enhancing our aim to be an environmentally friendly and sustainable business!
What to expect for the role:
• Ensure Fitmeal orders are received by front of house staff and customers in a timely manner at the collection points
• Take charge of the drinks section that (includes smoothies and juices) and alongside the chef de partie, handle the cold kitchen section (includes preparation of salads)
• Assist with the plating of each dish to FITMEAL standards before it is served to customers
• Ensure food preparation procedures are strictly adhere to Company’s standards and Singapore's food safety regulations.
Requirements for the role:
• Minimum 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field preferred
• Pleasant personality to interact with front of house staff and customers
What you will get for the role:
• On-the-job training, sponsored skills/knowledge-upgrading workshops/courses
• Performance bonus, annual Leave, medical Leave
Join us today, click on "I'm interested" to be part of our team!