Founder of FITMEAL Singapore
FITMEAL Dining at 30 Maxwell is our first dining concept in Singapore where we aim to elevate the experience of enjoying a healthy meal.
You can watch your FITMEAL being prepared, see the goodness in each ingredient and pick your very own FIT - because we believe in creating a MEAL specifically designed to FIT you.
FITMEAL started as a healthy meal delivery service in Bangkok back in 2018 focusing on using premium natural ingredients. Today, the FITMEAL family includes FITMEAL Cafes, grab & go outlets, and meal plans.
CUSTOMISE YOUR OWN FIT
We believe you should be able to CUSTOMISE your own fit when it comes to what you eat. Set your diet goal and try to achieve it with FITMEAL.
We support local Thai farmers who are committed in sustainable farming and also work together with our partners in building a better environment for our community.
We seek individuals who are passionate about growing the health-conscious community in Singapore, serving our customers the right meal and enhancing our aim to be an environmentally friendly and sustainable business!
The Fitmeal family seeks an experienced and energetic Sous Chef to join Fitmeal Singapore’s first dining concept located at Maxwell Road.
If you are an individual who is passionate about growing the health-conscious community in Singapore, we want you to be serving our customers the right meal and enhancing our aim to be an environmentally friendly and sustainable business!
• Understand the FITMEAL menu (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and workflow of the kitchen well
• Take on the responsibility of a senior chef in our team and handle the hot kitchen section
• Be able to cook each dish on the menu fully to understudy for the role of the Head Chef when called upon
• Ensure the taste and presentation of the meals are up to FITMEAL standards before it is served to customers
• Ensure quality of the meals being prepared at the dry kitchen section
• Work with the floor manager and head chef to ensure inventory management is well managed with suppliers
• Implement plans to ensure efficient use of resources and minimise wastage
• Ensure food preparation procedures are strictly adhere to Company’s standards and Singapore's food safety regulations.
What you'll get:
• On-the-job training, sponsored skills/knowledge-upgrading workshops/courses
• Performance bonus, annual leave, medical leave.
• At least 4-6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required
Join our growing team, click on "I'm interested" to apply!