Trust in YOURSELF. . .Believe in your DREAMS. . .Follow your STAR. . . and Always be Hungry for Success!
Legend Logistics Group, founded in 2012, is an integrated specialised logistics provider. We are headquartered in Singapore with presence in Asia, Oceania, Europe and North America.
We are one of the most diversified transportation companies in Asia, and is a one-stop logistics provider for heavy haulage, bulk liquid, dry commodities, perishable products and oversized cargos.
As an asset-based company with global deployment, Legend invests in its own fleet of purpose-built vessel, tank container, dry/reefer containers, and heavy haulage/OOG transport equipment to value-add customer’s operations.
Since our establishment in 2012, Legend has been highly committed to quality and sustainability. Legend aligns its quality assurance process to its strategic direction. Our Quality Management System is in conformance with ISO 9001:2015 in which demonstrates Legend’s full commitment to quality excellence. With this approach, Legend continues to improve its core business processes to meet our customers’ requirements and enhance their satisfaction.
Legend also strongly believes that in any business operation, safety always comes first. We ensure that the working environment we provide to our employees and stakeholders involved in our operations and projects is safe, secure, and healthy. Our Occupational Health and Safety Management System is aligned with ISO 45001: 2018 and our Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) is in conformance with BizSAFE.
At Legend Logistics, we are a global leader in integrated, specialised logistics. With our strong management, leadership, teamwork, communication and healthy company culture, we strive to achieve our company's vision and mission.
To achieve what we had set out for, we put strong emphasis on:
With extensive knowledge and strong record of performance, our diverse leadership team sets an ambitious vision and strategic goals for growing our business in every region, developing emerging leaders, and shaping Legend’s future.
Legend's ISO Tank Division is seeking an operations executive:
- To undertake and provide quality services in relation to emails or telephone to the customers.
- Responsible for assisting the customers’ inquiries and maintaining a certain level of customer satisfaction by responding to them in a timely manner.
- Duties include taking on telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors (if needed), job filing, making meeting arrangements, training, and/or supervising other colleagues.
- Work closely with the HQ/management, implementing any new SOPs, and/or reviewing existing policies that are required.
- Offering assistance to other colleagues in the same/different department of the company.
- Report any form of the incident to the management.
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned by the management.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage good communications and develop the correct operation objectives
- Ensure all operations are carried out in an appropriate and effective manner.
- Improve operational management systems, processes, and best practices.
- Identify issues that may affect sales/operations, delivery of services, and implementation of solutions to address issues.
- Take responsibility to ensure smooth operations pertaining to the needs of local and overseas offices, agents, customers, and vendors.
- Assist and support smooth running of day-to-day operations.
- Take charge of operations preparation as requested by the commercial team.
- Promptly inform customer of shipment status and readiness of shipment.
- Coordinate with operations, commercial, and finance departments to meet operational requirements.
- Ensure timely resolution of any discrepancy in invoicing.
- Deliver prompt and effective resolution of customer complaints, and escalate issues to immediate superior / management whenever required.
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Competent in handling all aspects of operational matters/issues
- Positive working attitude
- Pro-active and independent
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Logistics/Shipping management diploma
Keen to help drive our growth together? Click "I'm interested" to connect with us!