Looking forward to meet you all at Huggs!
Home is where Huggs is!
Huggs’ specially curated selection of ‘East meets West’ beverages, which ranges from local Sumatra kopi to speciality espresso coffee and caffeine-free drinks are here to stay. Additionally, along with a wide range of food selections, Huggs’ pastries are freshly baked daily in-house. With a deep understanding of local communities, taste profiles and needs, we bring people together through great coffee and lifestyle experiences. With great pride in being a homegrown brand, we stand strongly for the local people.
There’s always something for everyone at Huggs!
Huggs’ core beliefs are tied to delivering consumer-centric services coupled with an eco-efficient business model. A similar direct representation of how a hug would be able to uplift one’s day, all of us at Huggs are set to enliven everyone’s day and spirits through our wide range of offerings and brand experience.
We aim to uplift and inspire cultures and the people - one cup, one experience, one community at a time.
Brewing smiles everyday, we are incredibly big and passionate about these three aspects:
Firstly, Flavour. Huggs satisfies a diverse group of coffee and non-coffee drinks through a wide range of blend, brew and flavours. As a specialist of our kind, our beans are meticulously picked for flavour, consistency and quality which are set to suit every palate.
Secondly, People. Huggs establishes a strong people-first culture where we prioritise our crew, customers, communities and stakeholders. Literally like a hug in a mug, all of us at Huggs will go out of our way to make you feel special through our remarkable and personalised service standards.
Lastly, Doing Good. All of us at Huggs believe in inclusivity through forging stronger bonds and deepening ties with communities. Here’s how Huggs will achieve such! By understanding the social causes that are highly important, we spearhead actions in meaningful and creative initiatives which revolve around these 3 pillars - Vocal for Local, ECOHuggs, and Close to Huggs. Join us as we create awareness and positive impact to inspire empathy among our communities!
As Huggs grows rapidly, we are seeking a Team Coordinator to optimise our admin and operations.
We will train and guide the intern and the responsibilities are as follows:
● Provides administrative support to various departments to ensure efficient and smooth operation of HQ office
● Answers general phone enquiries, schedules meetings & take minutes when required
● Ensure inventories of office supplies are sufficiently stocked up and maintained
● Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc
● Support various teams by performing tasks related to organization
● Manage and follow up the company's general email enquiries
● Plan events for team and/or company level
● Organization and interpersonal communication
● Team building ability
● Able to work independently
● Ability to work and communicate with the general public
● Ability to plan events
Our teams are ready to meet you, are you ready to grow with us? Click "I'm Interested" to apply!