Home is where Huggs is!
Huggs’ specially curated selection of ‘East meets West’ beverages, which ranges from local Sumatra kopi to speciality espresso coffee and caffeine-free drinks are here to stay. Additionally, along with a wide range of food selections, Huggs’ pastries are freshly baked daily in-house. With a deep understanding of local communities, taste profiles and needs, we bring people together through great coffee and lifestyle experiences. With great pride in being a homegrown brand, we stand strongly for the local people.
There’s always something for everyone at Huggs!
Huggs’ core beliefs are tied to delivering consumer-centric services coupled with an eco-efficient business model. A similar direct representation of how a hug would be able to uplift one’s day, all of us at Huggs are set to enliven everyone’s day and spirits through our wide range of offerings and brand experience.
We aim to uplift and inspire cultures and the people - one cup, one experience, one community at a time.
Brewing smiles everyday, we are incredibly big and passionate about these three aspects:
Firstly, Flavour. Huggs satisfies a diverse group of coffee and non-coffee drinks through a wide range of blend, brew and flavours. As a specialist of our kind, our beans are meticulously picked for flavour, consistency and quality which are set to suit every palate.
Secondly, People. Huggs establishes a strong people-first culture where we prioritise our crew, customers, communities and stakeholders. Literally like a hug in a mug, all of us at Huggs will go out of our way to make you feel special through our remarkable and personalised service standards.
Lastly, Doing Good. All of us at Huggs believe in inclusivity through forging stronger bonds and deepening ties with communities. Here’s how Huggs will achieve such! By understanding the social causes that are highly important, we spearhead actions in meaningful and creative initiatives which revolve around these 3 pillars - Vocal for Local, ECOHuggs, and Close to Huggs. Join us as we create awareness and positive impact to inspire empathy among our communities!
Huggs' Project Team is responsible for the footprint growth and physical expansion of the company. We play a key role in maintaining the identity and quality of the brand's public appearance, as well as to recommend and brainstorm new elements that would create excitement and traction in all our upcoming projects.
- Work from rough sketches and specifications created by the Huggs team, and produce specific, correct dimensions and material
- Come up with timeline for the different stages of design scope and final package
- Produce Construction Drawings [DD] and 3D render
- Understand the needs of each department with every unique upcoming project
- Propose and provide ideal Furniture Layouts catered best for every project space
- Recommend cost effective materials and finishes, and flag out elements that deters us from keeping within each project budget during construction
- Assist with recommendations and consult during Site-visits for new seed projects.
- Assist in research and procurement not only of interior decor, but: Landscaping, Lightings, Furnitures, Fixtures & Small tools
- Liaising with Contractors, term designers, suppliers & Landscapers
- Prior minimum work experience of 1-2 years
- Graduate of relevant studies in interior design responsible for projects' 3D design plans using computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Good concentration and attention to detail
- Able to visualise ideas in three-dimensional form
- Enjoy technical drawing and working with technology
- Good understanding of construction, materials and costings
- Enjoy working/communicating with people
- Quick to notify/update about deadlines and manage previous expectations
- Familiar with Google Sheets, Docs, Slides and Drive
The following would be a plus for our consideration:
- Able to draw neatly and accurately
- Familiar with Task management programs
- Prior understanding/experience of F&B businesses
Our team is looking for an enthusiastic individual who enjoys learning on the job, is quick to problem solve and can communicate effectively with all different departments of Huggs. Click "I'm interested" to connect!