Trust in YOURSELF. . .Believe in your DREAMS. . .Follow your STAR. . . and Always be Hungry for Success!
Legend Logistics Group, founded in 2012, is an integrated specialised logistics provider. We are headquartered in Singapore with presence in Asia, Oceania, Europe and North America.
We are one of the most diversified transportation companies in Asia, and is a one-stop logistics provider for heavy haulage, bulk liquid, dry commodities, perishable products and oversized cargos.
As an asset-based company with global deployment, Legend invests in its own fleet of purpose-built vessel, tank container, dry/reefer containers, and heavy haulage/OOG transport equipment to value-add customer’s operations.
Since our establishment in 2012, Legend has been highly committed to quality and sustainability. Legend aligns its quality assurance process to its strategic direction. Our Quality Management System is in conformance with ISO 9001:2015 in which demonstrates Legend’s full commitment to quality excellence. With this approach, Legend continues to improve its core business processes to meet our customers’ requirements and enhance their satisfaction.
Legend also strongly believes that in any business operation, safety always comes first. We ensure that the working environment we provide to our employees and stakeholders involved in our operations and projects is safe, secure, and healthy. Our Occupational Health and Safety Management System is aligned with ISO 45001: 2018 and our Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) is in conformance with BizSAFE.
At Legend Logistics, we are a global leader in integrated, specialised logistics. With our strong management, leadership, teamwork, communication and healthy company culture, we strive to achieve our company's vision and mission.
To achieve what we had set out for, we put strong emphasis on:
With extensive knowledge and strong record of performance, our diverse leadership team sets an ambitious vision and strategic goals for growing our business in every region, developing emerging leaders, and shaping Legend’s future.
Legend Logistics is hiring an Equipment Controller to track equipment status and optimise detention revenue and rental recovery.
This is a junior position within the Container Shipping Division, and the key responsibilities are:
• Review daily inventory status and summarise weekly reports submission.
• Control and communicate with the various vendors / branch offices on one-way free use activities.
• Check and inform Commercial Team or customers of the equipment status in a timely manner.
• Preparation of statistics and maintain databases.
• Ensure accuracy of physical inventories, stocks in depot and system’s record.
• Generate Import Detention computation to Branch/Agent office, with data consolidation manually.
• Verify leasing invoices, associate depot invoices and empty repositioning related charges invoices.
• Monitor and follow-up Oneway/Cabotage Release, return and generate monthly rental invoice to vendor for rental recovery to the Group.
The ideal candidate has:
• Minimum 2 years working experience in the container shipping or freight-forwarding industry.
• Proficiency in Microsoft excel, especially with VLOOKUP and pivot table.
• Strong communication skills and is customer-oriented.
• Diploma and above, preferably in Shipping, Logistics Management or Business Administration.
Are you interested to further your career in this industry? Click "I'm interested" to connect with us!