Legend Logistics Group, founded in 2012, is an integrated specialised logistics provider. We are headquartered in Singapore with presence in Asia, Oceania, Europe and North America.
We are one of the most diversified transportation companies in Asia, and is a one-stop logistics provider for heavy haulage, bulk liquid, dry commodities, perishable products and oversized cargos.
As an asset-based company with global deployment, Legend invests in its own fleet of purpose-built vessel, tank container, dry/reefer containers, and heavy haulage/OOG transport equipment to value-add customer’s operations.
Since our establishment in 2012, Legend has been highly committed to quality and sustainability. Legend aligns its quality assurance process to its strategic direction. Our Quality Management System is in conformance with ISO 9001:2015 in which demonstrates Legend’s full commitment to quality excellence. With this approach, Legend continues to improve its core business processes to meet our customers’ requirements and enhance their satisfaction.
Legend also strongly believes that in any business operation, safety always comes first. We ensure that the working environment we provide to our employees and stakeholders involved in our operations and projects is safe, secure, and healthy. Our Occupational Health and Safety Management System is aligned with ISO 45001: 2018 and our Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) is in conformance with BizSAFE.
At Legend Logistics, we are a global leader in integrated, specialised logistics. With our strong management, leadership, teamwork, communication and healthy company culture, we strive to achieve our company's vision and mission.
To achieve what we had set out for, we put strong emphasis on:
With extensive knowledge and strong record of performance, our diverse leadership team sets an ambitious vision and strategic goals for growing our business in every region, developing emerging leaders, and shaping Legend’s future.
Legend Logistics and our growing fleet of ISO tanks and extensive network globally is hiring a motivated and well spoken individual with experience in sales or customer service. The Customer Service Executive will be responsible for developing new sales leads, communicating with new and existing customers, understanding the customers’ requirements and ensuring a smooth sales process.
Our Customer Service Executive should be well-spoken and a good listener, comfortable with making cold calls and sales visits to generate and service sales leads, understand the product and job function well in order to answer clients' requirements and identify sales opportunities to cross-sell and upsell Legend Logistics' products and services.
Your key responsibilities:
- Generate sales quotations promptly and accurately
- Communicate with customers closely to follow up on new and existing businesses
- Identify projects and participate with prompt submission of tenders and RFQs
- Nurture sales opportunities by understanding customers’ needs
- Maintain database of current and potential customers and follow up to convert the leads into sales
- Stay up-to-date with the current ISO Tank market trends
- All other duties as assigned by the Manager
After you are on-boarded, your performance indicators are:
- 100% accuracy in sales quotation using in-house system
- # Existing customers interacted with
- # New customers interacted with
- # Vendors interacted with
The ideal candidate we are looking for:
- Maritime/Logistics/Supply Chain diploma/graduate
- 1 year relevant experience in ISO Tank Sales or Operations/Freight Forwarding Sales
Keen to join one of the largest tank container operators in Asia? Click "I'm interested" to connect with us!