No description available.
As our name implies, our company deals with Money. So if you like money, MoolahGo may be the right place for you! We're a Fintech Startup that is redefining how Singapore consumers and businesses exchange currencies and make funds transfers internationally. We cut out unnecessary costs for our customers to deliver low-cost, fast and accurate FX and funds transfers. What's more, we're one of the first in the industry to reward our users for transacting with us.
We exist to disrupt the current financial services industry. Even with all the hype about Fintech recently, we believe that lots more can still be improved. This is why we have created MoolahGo - Your Money. Your Way. It's your money! You should be allowed to change it, send it or do whatever you want with it without incurring unnecessary costs.
We leverage our own proprietary technology to deliver benefits to our users. We have also established partners across 40+ countries around the world to achieve best pricing for our users.
We work hard, but we work as a family. We're small but growing exponentially. At MoolahGo, you get to be an entrepreneur. So if you'd like the opportunity to drive your own agenda to help the company, we would like to hear from you!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Work with Marketing Manager to manage and execute / implement full spectrum of marketing & communications plans to achieve company goals and targets
- Conceptualise development and execution of advertising creative ideas, design and layout in support of all marketing activities such as advertising, print and digital media (print, direct mailers, flyers, newsletters etc.)
- Produce marketing graphics and/or simple videos to support the marketing activities
- Conceptualise copywriting & production of presentation materials, online content, marketing collaterals – brochure, EDM, presentation slides, fact sheets, press releases, website, social media, etc.
- Conduct market research on competitors marketing campaign, brand positioning and awareness
- Develop marketing plans and strategies to increase brand awareness and market share
- Drive digital marketing programs for the business with strong focus and understanding of product branding
- Manage the professional website content architecture and identify approaches / strategies to improve the website
- Carry out Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) / Google Adwords / backlink marketing campaign
- Conceptualise and set up lead generation platform through different marketing channels
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing channels and activities
- Support Customer Service center in handling customer queries/ complaints
- Organise and coordinate marketing events such as client events, lucky draws, conferences, webinars, and trade shows.
- Min. GCE ‘A’ Level / Diploma / Degree in any marketing discipline
- Strong knowledge in conceptualism, planning and execution of marketing activities
- Able to evaluate marketing activity and monitor competitor activities
- Must be well-organised, well groomed & possesses outgoing disposition
- Excellent command in written and verbal English (to be able to execute the strategy and content for the company's social media platform in English)
- Outgoing personality, with excellent organisational and prioritising skills, mature and analytical
- High levels of creativity
- Enthusiastic, results-oriented and able to work independently
- Meticulous with an ‘eye’ for details
- Able to work in fast-paced environment and handle pressure well
- Ability to write and converse in Bahasa Indonesia a plus.
You will be working closely with Marketing Manager, your primary role lies in the development and execution of the company’s overall marketing and communications strategy that encompasses both offline and online marketing channels. The objective is to build, maintain and expand Moolahgo’s brand outreach, social media presence, promotions or marketing campaign and ultimately grow the company’s user base to meet targets. This will include monitoring and ensuring proper use of the corporate brand, managing and maintaining the company’s website, mobile apps, and email/ CRM software, create social media content. The communication efforts will also require you to copy-write, review and produce collaterals, as well as planning and implementing events and initiatives. You will also be tasked to monitor, track and report on campaign performance. Other duties will include assisting in the recruitment, training and management of a pool of volunteers or interns.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply!