Trust in YOURSELF. . .Believe in your DREAMS. . .Follow your STAR. . . and Always be Hungry for Success!
Legend Logistics Group, founded in 2012, is an integrated specialised logistics provider. We are headquartered in Singapore with presence in Asia, Oceania, Europe and North America.
We are one of the most diversified transportation companies in Asia, and is a one-stop logistics provider for heavy haulage, bulk liquid, dry commodities, perishable products and oversized cargos.
As an asset-based company with global deployment, Legend invests in its own fleet of purpose-built vessel, tank container, dry/reefer containers, and heavy haulage/OOG transport equipment to value-add customer’s operations.
Since our establishment in 2012, Legend has been highly committed to quality and sustainability. Legend aligns its quality assurance process to its strategic direction. Our Quality Management System is in conformance with ISO 9001:2015 in which demonstrates Legend’s full commitment to quality excellence. With this approach, Legend continues to improve its core business processes to meet our customers’ requirements and enhance their satisfaction.
Legend also strongly believes that in any business operation, safety always comes first. We ensure that the working environment we provide to our employees and stakeholders involved in our operations and projects is safe, secure, and healthy. Our Occupational Health and Safety Management System is aligned with ISO 45001: 2018 and our Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) is in conformance with BizSAFE.
At Legend Logistics, we are a global leader in integrated, specialised logistics. With our strong management, leadership, teamwork, communication and healthy company culture, we strive to achieve our company's vision and mission.
To achieve what we had set out for, we put strong emphasis on:
With extensive knowledge and strong record of performance, our diverse leadership team sets an ambitious vision and strategic goals for growing our business in every region, developing emerging leaders, and shaping Legend’s future.
Legend Logistics is seeking a Cargo Traffic Controller to be involved in our space management for dead freight services. This will be an executive/senior executive role depending on your experience.
The ideal candidate will be able to run effective space management for Legend's Container Shipping Division, and help identify and initiate improvement in workflow and processes.
Your key responsibilities include:
1. Manage dead freight purchase as well as 3rd party feeder space allocation for our Container Shipping Division
2. Monitor and analyse utilisation performance, and address forecasting accuracy and downfall issues
3. Liaise closely with internal stakeholders to maximise liftings against budget
4. Work closely with the Trade teams to ensure that cargo capacity is maximised
5. Contribute with ideas to improve processes with the team and across departments
And not to mention any other assignments or projects together with your reporting manager.
We are looking for a candidate who:
1. Possesses at least a diploma in Shipping, Business or related field (tertiary education)
2. Has 1-3 years of professional experience in cross trade/feeder service-related functions
3. Is a team player and can adapt and work with different cultures
4. Pays strong attention to detail
5. Can learn and adapt to changing market dynamics
Legend celebrates it's 10th Year Anniversary in 2022 and we are rapidly growing! Come join the team, click "I'm interested" to connect!