Trust in YOURSELF. . .Believe in your DREAMS. . .Follow your STAR. . . and Always be Hungry for Success!
Legend Logistics Group, founded in 2012, is an integrated specialised logistics provider. We are headquartered in Singapore with presence in Asia, Oceania, Europe and North America.
We are one of the most diversified transportation companies in Asia, and is a one-stop logistics provider for heavy haulage, bulk liquid, dry commodities, perishable products and oversized cargos.
As an asset-based company with global deployment, Legend invests in its own fleet of purpose-built vessel, tank container, dry/reefer containers, and heavy haulage/OOG transport equipment to value-add customer’s operations.
Since our establishment in 2012, Legend has been highly committed to quality and sustainability. Legend aligns its quality assurance process to its strategic direction. Our Quality Management System is in conformance with ISO 9001:2015 in which demonstrates Legend’s full commitment to quality excellence. With this approach, Legend continues to improve its core business processes to meet our customers’ requirements and enhance their satisfaction.
Legend also strongly believes that in any business operation, safety always comes first. We ensure that the working environment we provide to our employees and stakeholders involved in our operations and projects is safe, secure, and healthy. Our Occupational Health and Safety Management System is aligned with ISO 45001: 2018 and our Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) is in conformance with BizSAFE.
At Legend Logistics, we are a global leader in integrated, specialised logistics. With our strong management, leadership, teamwork, communication and healthy company culture, we strive to achieve our company's vision and mission.
To achieve what we had set out for, we put strong emphasis on:
With extensive knowledge and strong record of performance, our diverse leadership team sets an ambitious vision and strategic goals for growing our business in every region, developing emerging leaders, and shaping Legend’s future.
As our HR Senior Executive, YOU will partner with business units to drive employee engagement and initiatives that support a high performance and engaged culture in the business and also provide day-to-day activities in the Human Resources & Admin Department.
What are your duties?
1) Partner and support the business heads and managers to handle in a proactive and consultative approach on the full spectrum of end-to-end process of HR activities including recruitment, onboarding management, exit management, preparation of employee letters, performance management, etc.
2) Serve as a main point of contact for business units and play a critical role in aligning best HR solutions to the business
3) Handle the full cycle of talent acquisition including updating of employee records in our HR system
4) Review, enhance and implement HR policies, procedures and systems
5) Administration of performance management
6) Handling of MOM work pass application, renewal, cancellation, etc.
7) Assist in the development and implementation of HR initiatives and projects
8) Ensure proper employee file administration
9) Other duties may be assigned from time to time.
The ideal candidate should possess:
1) Diploma or Degree in Business Administration/Studies/ Management or related field, with at least 3 years of work experience as a HR Generalist or HR Business Partner (preferably in Logistics, Shipping or Maritime industry)
2) Business partnering and service mindset when dealing with the various stakeholders
3) Proven track record in implementing and driving progressive HR practices, initiatives and programs
4) Meticulous in details and a team player
5) Strong collaboration, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
Looking for a challenging career with Legend Group to support our people? Wait no more, click "I'm interested" to connect!