Trust in YOURSELF. . .Believe in your DREAMS. . .Follow your STAR. . . and Always be Hungry for Success!
Legend Logistics Group, founded in 2012, is an integrated specialised logistics provider. We are headquartered in Singapore with presence in Asia, Oceania, Europe and North America.
We are one of the most diversified transportation companies in Asia, and is a one-stop logistics provider for heavy haulage, bulk liquid, dry commodities, perishable products and oversized cargos.
As an asset-based company with global deployment, Legend invests in its own fleet of purpose-built vessel, tank container, dry/reefer containers, and heavy haulage/OOG transport equipment to value-add customer’s operations.
Since our establishment in 2012, Legend has been highly committed to quality and sustainability. Legend aligns its quality assurance process to its strategic direction. Our Quality Management System is in conformance with ISO 9001:2015 in which demonstrates Legend’s full commitment to quality excellence. With this approach, Legend continues to improve its core business processes to meet our customers’ requirements and enhance their satisfaction.
Legend also strongly believes that in any business operation, safety always comes first. We ensure that the working environment we provide to our employees and stakeholders involved in our operations and projects is safe, secure, and healthy. Our Occupational Health and Safety Management System is aligned with ISO 45001: 2018 and our Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) is in conformance with BizSAFE.
At Legend Logistics, we are a global leader in integrated, specialised logistics. With our strong management, leadership, teamwork, communication and healthy company culture, we strive to achieve our company's vision and mission.
To achieve what we had set out for, we put strong emphasis on:
With extensive knowledge and strong record of performance, our diverse leadership team sets an ambitious vision and strategic goals for growing our business in every region, developing emerging leaders, and shaping Legend’s future.
YOU will head the commercial team and you will be responsible for the commercial sales activities of the Tank Container Division of Legend Group. Your aim is to maximise market share and revenues within defined sales cost budgets. The activities primarily comprise initiation and driving the commercial sales activities to meet targets, management and prioritising of resources and regular, independent monitoring of relevant KPIs.
The Head, Commercial is expected to drive the growth and success of the Tank Container business through the development and expansion of the business division by the exploitation and leverage of the Group’s networks and the identification of new clienteles; whilst also seeking new and innovative ways to generate profitable income for the Group’s core business.
The ideal candidate is resourceful and analytical, as you are responsible for business development, managing key accounts, marketing, sales of both broad based and Tank Container services including performing market research, prospecting, developing relationships with potential customers and meeting sales targets. You must possess the capability to manage business resources, including manpower, internal assets and make business decisions.
Here's what the role entails:
1. Regional responsibility, new client acquisition and developing sales for the Tank Container division.
2. Lead the growth of strategic initiatives, innovations and direction for global bids, tenders and commercial functions.
3. Possess the ability and experience to develop sales capabilities globally, grow revenue opportunities, manage functional budgets and ensure knowledge retention and transfer globally within the business.
4. Jointly report to and work with Group CEO and Head, Tank Container to develop channel and marketing strategy to maximize commercial reach.
5. Translate market insights, customers' expectations and commercial opportunities to drive growth.
6. Drive Business Development Operations
- Collaborate with key accounts to identify new businesses and grow relationships that assist in revenue generation.
- Develop vertical business plans to grow the markets of vertical sectors.
- Engage in targeted conversations that steer customers to solutions that address their needs.
- Explore and source for new clienteles.
7. Drive Sales and Marketing Operations
- Build extensive relationships with the operations based on long term expertise of the supply chain industry to deliver KPIs, tracks performance and proactively engages the customers to ensure highest level of satisfaction.
- Develop sales performance metrics based on Legend service prices and cost structure approaches.
- Review sales performance metrics, lead and drive sales outcomes to meet sales targets.
- Shape sales outcome effectiveness.
- Review sales proposals and/or tender documents.
8. Drive Customer Service Operations
- Review customer needs and develop co-created solutions to enhance offerings and competitiveness.
- Identify lapses and develop intervention strategies to mitigate gaps in delivery of logistics services to customers.
9. Provide leadership to the commercial team.
10. Other duties as may be directed by the Management.
What we are looking for?
> Minimum Diploma or Bachelor Degree.
> Extensive supply chain knowledge with great expertise in Tank Container business.
> Commercial Acumen and able to fully deliver financial gains on projects and must have a track record of success.
> Highly Analytical in driving sales/growth strategies.
> Exceptional communication, facilitation and presentation skills at all levels.
> High level of Management experience.
YOU will be involved in all stages of customers engagement and performing an essential role in solution development for client needs, while having a commercial eye to identify new opportunities and revenue stream for Legend Group. Want to be part of the Legend organisation? Click "I'm interested" to connect!