Home is where Huggs is!
Huggs’ specially curated selection of ‘East meets West’ beverages, which ranges from local Sumatra kopi to speciality espresso coffee and caffeine-free drinks are here to stay. Additionally, along with a wide range of food selections, Huggs’ pastries are freshly baked daily in-house. With a deep understanding of local communities, taste profiles and needs, we bring people together through great coffee and lifestyle experiences. With great pride in being a homegrown brand, we stand strongly for the local people.
There’s always something for everyone at Huggs!
Huggs’ core beliefs are tied to delivering consumer-centric services coupled with an eco-efficient business model. A similar direct representation of how a hug would be able to uplift one’s day, all of us at Huggs are set to enliven everyone’s day and spirits through our wide range of offerings and brand experience.
We aim to uplift and inspire cultures and the people - one cup, one experience, one community at a time.
Brewing smiles everyday, we are incredibly big and passionate about these three aspects:
Firstly, Flavour. Huggs satisfies a diverse group of coffee and non-coffee drinks through a wide range of blend, brew and flavours. As a specialist of our kind, our beans are meticulously picked for flavour, consistency and quality which are set to suit every palate.
Secondly, People. Huggs establishes a strong people-first culture where we prioritise our crew, customers, communities and stakeholders. Literally like a hug in a mug, all of us at Huggs will go out of our way to make you feel special through our remarkable and personalised service standards.
Lastly, Doing Good. All of us at Huggs believe in inclusivity through forging stronger bonds and deepening ties with communities. Here’s how Huggs will achieve such! By understanding the social causes that are highly important, we spearhead actions in meaningful and creative initiatives which revolve around these 3 pillars - Vocal for Local, ECOHuggs, and Close to Huggs. Join us as we create awareness and positive impact to inspire empathy among our communities!
Our customers are in love with Huggs, and what do they do when they are working from home or want a stay home treat over the weekend? We deliver to them! With our expanding operations, Huggs is seeking a delivery rider to be part of our drive.
Here's what you will be expected to do:
- Provide delivery services for our Cafe (B2C and B2B)
- Liaise with relevant ICs/departments on delivery updates and timings.
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Perform any other adhoc delivery duties assigned by HQ
- Achieve targeted delivery service time and accuracy in items, in accordance with Delivery Order/instructions provided.
- Respond to customers' needs and requests in a pleasant manner
- Follow food safety procedures during the transfer and packing of all completed products for delivery.
- Ensure delivery vehicle is maintained in a clean and safe operating condition
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a delivery rider / related field
- Ability to lift and carry heavy items, and operate a vehicle for prolonged periods of time
- Possess Class 3 Singapore Driving License
- Clean driving record
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to speak and read basic english
- Possess your own vehicle
- Commit 6 days a week (in accordance to delivery schedule days)
These are what we provide:
- Additional OT pay is applicable
- Double pay on Public Holiday (as per MOM guideline)
- Petrol and cashcard is provided under the Company
Are you ready to be part of our drive to spread Huggs islandwide? Join us by clicking on "I'm interested". :)