HR Manager @ Fundnel
Fundnel is Southeast Asia’s largest private investment technology platform, building next-generation capital markets infrastructure to increase access and liquidity for entrepreneurs and investors.
At the core of our deal-making expertise lie our proprietary algorithms that syndicate opportunities in private companies and PE/VC funds to our network of strategic investors. This, coupled with the expertise of our investments team, has led us to uncover more than USD6 billion worth of deals for over 14,000 accredited investors from across the globe.
By augmenting access and liquidity for entrepreneurs and investors, we accelerate the creation of innovative solutions that will go on to impact our communities and societies at large.
We are headquartered in Singapore with a growing presence in 4 countries across the Asia Pacific region.
We believe it takes more than commitment to build the most accessible and efficient capital markets. Below are the four beliefs and attitudes that are our non-negotiables — components that make up the DNA of the Fundnel team:
- For our Future
Fundnel is building the future of private financial markets!
Traditionally a space only for the wealthy and well-connected, we believe in a future where private markets are more accessible to investors and fundraisers. By leveling the playing field we hope to create a more equitable economy, where inspiring companies are connected to inspired investors, whoever and wherever they are.
Leveraging our trusted brand, global networks and incredible team, we’re building a technology-enabled ecosystem that is as diverse and dynamic as our investor network. As we progress on this ambitious journey, we’re looking for energetic and creative people to support and leave their mark on our platform.
For this role, you will be responsible for ensuring a smooth and efficient document preparation and trade settlement process through the coordination of settlements, liaising with counterparties and custodians for any trade mismatches, failure / issues to ensure fast and effective resolution.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Handle daily processing of trades and ensure on-time settlement of all trades (across financial products including Equity, Fixed Income, and others) - this also includes processing of Corporate Action Events and product life cycle
- Manage post-trade settlement functions such as processing of trade instructions, ensuring instructions are communicated properly, relaying trade status back to clients and troubleshooting of trade queries and issues
- Undertake process and system enhancements to achieve optimum productivity and process efficiency
- Good knowledge of custody operations workflows, settlement procedures and systems
-In-depth understanding of product parameters, policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements on domestic and global market operations
- Ensures full compliance to all policies and regulations; complete adherence to SLAs internal and external clients
- Performs other settlement-duties assigned
You’ll be a great fit for us if you have/are:
- At least 7 years of experience in a securities/banking related role
- Detailed knowledge of Singapore securities market and regulatory framework
- Knowledge of operations systems/applications commonly used in securities related industry
- Has product knowledge of private equities, private credit, digital tokens and funds
- Experience in driving initiatives and change implementations
- Well versed with MS Word/Excel
- Strong risk control/compliance mindset
- Excellent interpersonal and client-servicing skills
- Effective communication skills with proficiency in writing and presentations
- Adaptable and resilient, strong problem solving skills, and intellectually inquisitive
- Great team player, and willingness to learn
We're looking for results-driven and passionate people to join our proven team as a Senior Settlement Officer based in Singapore. Click "I'm interested" to connect with us. :)