Graduated with a degree in Business Economics.
Currently working as Executive Assistant of Legend Logistics Group.
"Be your own sunshine." :)
Raymond is a multi-hyphenate, with deep expertise across Innovation, Web 3.0, including DeFi and NFTs, and is also a passionate community builder.
Jia Yi Lee
Legend Logistics Group, founded in 2012, is an integrated specialised logistics provider. We are headquartered in Singapore with presence in Asia, Oceania, Europe and North America.
We are one of the most diversified transportation companies in Asia, and is a one-stop logistics provider for heavy haulage, bulk liquid, dry commodities, perishable products and oversized cargos.
As an asset-based company with global deployment, Legend invests in its own fleet of purpose-built vessel, tank container, dry/reefer containers, and heavy haulage/OOG transport equipment to value-add customer’s operations.
Since our establishment in 2012, Legend has been highly committed to quality and sustainability. Legend aligns its quality assurance process to its strategic direction. Our Quality Management System is in conformance with ISO 9001:2015 in which demonstrates Legend’s full commitment to quality excellence. With this approach, Legend continues to improve its core business processes to meet our customers’ requirements and enhance their satisfaction.
Legend also strongly believes that in any business operation, safety always comes first. We ensure that the working environment we provide to our employees and stakeholders involved in our operations and projects is safe, secure, and healthy. Our Occupational Health and Safety Management System is aligned with ISO 45001: 2018 and our Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) is in conformance with BizSAFE.
At Legend Logistics, we are a global leader in integrated, specialised logistics. With our strong management, leadership, teamwork, communication and healthy company culture, we strive to achieve our company's vision and mission.
To achieve what we had set out for, we put strong emphasis on:
With extensive knowledge and strong record of performance, our diverse leadership team sets an ambitious vision and strategic goals for growing our business in every region, developing emerging leaders, and shaping Legend’s future.
Legend Group is grooming young talents in the company and this is one of the first of many internships coming your way!
As a Graphic Design Intern, you will:
- Work closely with the team to design and create presentation decks and campaign posters.
- Liaise with external vendors to ensure the completion of all creative artwork within the timeline.
- Maintain a consistent approach and high level of creativity across all projects.
- Conceptualise creative ideas and designs.
- Collaborate with various teams to design and create different forms of marketing collaterals, such as posters, social media graphics, online marketing banners, etc.
The pre-requisites for the internship:
- Strong design and visual communication capability.
- Proficient with the Microsoft PowerPoint, and relevant graphic design software.
- Detailed and organised with ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- A self-motivated team player.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
This internship will be a flexible/part-time role and we cannot wait for you to be on board and contribute to our creative direction in 2022! Be sure to complete your profile with your experience (if any) and academic qualifications + software skills so that we can review your suitability. Click "I'm interested" when you are ready and we look forward to connecting!