No description available.
As our name implies, our company deals with Money. So if you like money, MoolahGo may be the right place for you! We're a Fintech Startup that is redefining how Singapore consumers and businesses exchange currencies and make funds transfers internationally. We cut out unnecessary costs for our customers to deliver low-cost, fast and accurate FX and funds transfers. What's more, we're one of the first in the industry to reward our users for transacting with us.
We exist to disrupt the current financial services industry. Even with all the hype about Fintech recently, we believe that lots more can still be improved. This is why we have created MoolahGo - Your Money. Your Way. It's your money! You should be allowed to change it, send it or do whatever you want with it without incurring unnecessary costs.
We leverage our own proprietary technology to deliver benefits to our users. We have also established partners across 40+ countries around the world to achieve best pricing for our users.
We work hard, but we work as a family. We're small but growing exponentially. At MoolahGo, you get to be an entrepreneur. So if you'd like the opportunity to drive your own agenda to help the company, we would like to hear from you!
We are looking for an individual who is detailed oriented, meticulous and a great team player to join us at MoolahGo as an Accounts Assistant.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing statutory account, working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals
- Performing data entry
- Updated and reconciling finance accounts, trading books and cash books daily
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, receipts, amounts and records are correct
- Sorting incoming and outgoing funds and answering any queries
- Controlling credits and chasing debts
- Supporting superiors and colleagues to achieve efficient teamwork
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by superior.
- You must possess at least a A-level certificate or Diploma (in any field) or its equivalent
- You must be comfortable working in the office (located in the central) and at home
- You should be comfortable speaking both English and Mandarin so that you can liaise with external vendors
- You must have basic account knowledge and experience is required
- You must be highly fluent in MS Excel (including pivot tables, formulaes ect.) and is familiar with the accounting software, Xero.
Though it is a 5 day work week, you must be willing to put in the necessary time to ensure timely closure of accounts each month
If you would like to find out more about the job click on the "I'm interested" button!