Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Twin City Endodontics Pte Ltd is an endodontic specialist clinic that started in 2008. We have a team of five full time endodontists. Our endodontists received their trainings from University Pennsylvania, University of Texas, Texas A&M Baylor, Harvard University, University of San Francisco, University of Otago, University of Edinburgh and the University of Singapore. We are supported by certified trained dental nurses and auxiliaries.
Our clinic is well equipped with a full range of Zeiss microscopes and CBCT 3D imaging x-ray machine for surgical and non-surgical root canal treatment. In addition, we are pleased to be a referring centre for specialists and general dentists who entrust their patients to us for their root canal treatment needs. We practice a compulsory referral back system to ensure that all patients receive their proper restorative needs after their root canal treatment.
We uphold the highest standards of integrity in all our actions and treatments to provide compassionate and individualized patient care in a comfortable and professional environment.
We also strives to provide quality-driven and patient-centric endodontic treatment, and a pleasant and calming experience for our patients who require our highly skilled endodontist to ease their pain.
Twin City Endodontics is seeking an organised and responsible front desk receptionist with great communication skills to join our team.
You will be responsible for:
- Attending to phone calls, messages and enquiry emails
- Attending to patients and their queries
- Overseeing the front office operations
- Managing appointment schedules
- Registering and discharging patients, this includes payment collection and informing them of after care instructions
- Corresponding and collaborating with respective laboratories.
Why this job is suitable for you:
- Here at Twin City Endodontics we welcome locals, permanent residents and longterm visitor pass holders
- No experience is required, we will provide you with all necessary training onsite
- Our clinics are very accessible.
- 5.5 workday week
Click on "I'm Interested" now to apply and be part of our team!