No description available.
As our name implies, our company deals with Money. So if you like money, MoolahGo may be the right place for you! We're a Fintech Startup that is redefining how Singapore consumers and businesses exchange currencies and make funds transfers internationally. We cut out unnecessary costs for our customers to deliver low-cost, fast and accurate FX and funds transfers. What's more, we're one of the first in the industry to reward our users for transacting with us.
We exist to disrupt the current financial services industry. Even with all the hype about Fintech recently, we believe that lots more can still be improved. This is why we have created MoolahGo - Your Money. Your Way. It's your money! You should be allowed to change it, send it or do whatever you want with it without incurring unnecessary costs.
We leverage our own proprietary technology to deliver benefits to our users. We have also established partners across 40+ countries around the world to achieve best pricing for our users.
We work hard, but we work as a family. We're small but growing exponentially. At MoolahGo, you get to be an entrepreneur. So if you'd like the opportunity to drive your own agenda to help the company, we would like to hear from you!
- Perform customer on boarding activities following company’s AML/ CFT policy
- Perform transactions processing tasks
- Monitor transaction completion status, investigate issues/errors and resolve
- Liaise with counter parties and customers on transaction confirmations/ investigations/settlements
- Prepare and submit internal and regulatory reports
- Maintain SOPs based on up-to-date process workflows
- Proactively review and recommend systems/ process improvements
- Work closely with systems engineers/ product managers in systems/product designs
- Participate in systems testing
- Perform Other ad-hoc duties assigned by Supervisor.
You will be responsible for managing the end-to-end transaction operation. You do not need to have prior relevant experience in processing financial transactions nor familiar with Excel, Online banking, etc.
As we deal with financial transactions, there's strict cut-off times each day so that we can fulfil our clients' requirements. You would need to have a strong sense of accountability and responsibility to ensure everything is done accurately and on time and have flexibility with personal schedules such that they don't clash with business needs.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply!