It all started with a bolt
For Kezzler, an accident sparked innovation. In 1989, a fatal plane crash outside of Denmark killed all on board, the cause: counterfeit bolts that could only bear about 60% of their intended breaking strength.
Kezzler deploys its patented serialization technology to help clients meet challenges from counterfeit goods and unauthorized distribution, to track- and traceability concerns and consumer engagement.
In the push for digitalization of individual products, Kezzler offers flexible, scalable and future proof solutions for unique, secure and traceable identities.
When the founder of Kezzler Magnar Løken read about this preventable accident, he was determined to find a solution which would ensure that such a tragedy would never happen again. There were already solutions in the market, but he approached the problem from a technological and digital perspective.
The idea that he came up with back in 2002, is still the driving foundation upon which the company is built today.
By placing a unique code on each individual product, it is possible to trace each product back to its origins and to provide proof of authenticity. With a background in cryptology, Magnar came up with a system where it was not necessary to store the code. Creating a very secure and scalable solution that is well suited to high volume products but can also be easily implemented for higher-tier products such as luxury goods.Kezzler empowers brands to provide a safe, transparent, and enhanced product experience through connected digital products. Built on a scalable and flexible architecture, our solution is adaptable to meet brands’ changing requirements and future needs. Solving any project from basic product authentication to high volume high complexity traceability scenarios.
The harvesting of data throughout the supply chain and the complete product lifecycle, bring a multitude of benefits to brands and consumers. The aggregation of data helps us get insights, make better decisions, and create a safer and more sustainable world. Kezzler makes it possible.
Today, Kezzler has several prominent brands in the portfolio, and you will get to work directly with well-known enterprise customers that are digitizing their products.
As we are building our market presence in Asia Pacific, you need an entrepreneurial mindset and a creative and open-minded attitude. Kezzler’s culture with a flat hierarchy will give you access to all levels in the company, enabling you to make a true difference.
At Kezzler, we are on a journey towards a world with interconnected products and customer experiences.
Are you curious about how new technology can change the way we consume products?
Are you passionate about solving customer problems?
In the role of Presales Manager for Asia Pacific, you will be responsible for developing sales opportunities with a technical focus, and act as the interface between Kezzler’s engineers and product managers and the customer decision-makers and influencers. This role is pivotal in our growth ambitions in APAC.
We value colleagues who think beyond the obvious and have a practical and down-to-earth approach. You should have the ability to prioritize, work autonomously, and involve others when needed. In addition, this role requires you to be structured, thorough, and able to plan and execute.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Present and demonstrate the Kezzler solutions to potential customers
- Understand customer problems and needs and translate into solutions
- Articulate benefits and unique selling points of the Kezzler solutions
- Work closely with sales to develop scope of work and fuel the sales process with technical knowledge
- Gather customer requirements and market information to support Product Management
- Ensure proposed solutions are within customer expectations for cost and time together with the Engineering Team
- Responsible for the successful transfer of projects to the delivery team
- Technical Account management for selected strategic accounts.
- Minimum 3 years of experience from IT or software-related projects
- University Degree in computer science or equivalent. Additional business education is a bonus
- Experience from IT or logistics sales, RFIs/RFP related pre-sales and high-level solution architecture would be advantageous
- Entrepreneurial background from a startup or scaleup
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Willing to travel
- Singapore resident.
- You thrive when engaging with customers and building relationships
- You are creative and solutions-oriented
- You are open-minded and not afraid of taking risks
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!