Hustle & Bustle is an integrated marketing, branding and creative agency that specializes in creating unique stories and curating groundbreaking experiences.
Our dynamic team have spearheaded inaugural firsts such as Fullerton Concours d’Elegance, a vintage car exhibition and most recently, against the backdrop of Covid-19 pandemic, broke barriers and challenged boundaries by organising Dale Chihuly’s major garden exhibition in Asia, Dale Chihuly: Glass in Bloom, at Gardens by the Bay.
We are creators & collaborators with a passion to bring memorable experiences to life & communities together to Scale New Heights!
As Hustlers, first and foremost, we enjoy what we are doing! We work hard, work smart and double down for what we believe in. We see challenges as part of the creative-solving process and as a team are constantly striving to be better, together, each and every single day. So that even when the going gets tough, the Hustlers get going!
[Embracing The Ambitious]
From the intimate to the extravagant, from youthful fun to elegant sophistication, we craft one-of-a-kind brand experiences by daring and innovating.
[Simplifying The Revolutionary]
Navigate through the maze of details and pain points of creating memorable experiences as we listen and adjust to your brand’s needs.
[Supporting Every Need]
Think of us as your one-stop-shop, with a complete suite of solutions encompassing everything from branding and marketing to digital/technology solutions and fabrication.
[Making It Happen]
They do not call us ‘hustlers’ for nothing so be rest assured that your brand is in good hands of our high-octane team.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Account Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
* Coordinate communication efforts with existing and prospective clients to understand their needs
* Development of proposals and detailed plans to support the pitching, planning and execution of projects
* Collaborate closely with internal teams to deliver requirements to clients
* Provision of accurate and frequent updates to necessary stakeholders and clients, management of expectations, risks and issues
* Create and tracking assignments, monitoring deadlines, managing project budgets
* Scoping and negotiation with external partners and vendors
* Liaise and coordination with vendors for set-up, maintenance and tear down
* Ensure and promote guest satisfaction onsite
* Identify gaps and operational issues and communicate them internally for resolution
* Other ad-hoc matters as assigned
Key Skills and Competencies:
* At least 4 years in a relevant role with matching skill sets, ideally in an agency environment
* Confident and good communicator of ideas
* Organized and exceptional attention to detail
* Skilled and effective negotiator
* Good at constructing and managing project timelines and budgets
* Creative, resourceful, independent worker and self-starter
* Flexible for working late nights and weekends
* Plus for knowledge on Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro
* Plus for entrepreneurial mindset and previous experience working in start-ups and/or small companies
If you enjoy coming up with effective solutions and working towards achieving goals, this job is right for you. You will use your communication skills to identify and address clients’ needs while representing our company in a positive way. Previous customer service experience will be an advantage.
Ultimately, you will contribute to building profitable, long-term relationships with our clients to reach our business objectives!
Click on "I'm Interested" to connect with us today!