Keren is in charge of Fundnel's HR.
Fundnel is Southeast Asia’s largest private investment technology platform, building next-generation capital markets infrastructure to increase access and liquidity for entrepreneurs and investors.
At the core of our deal-making expertise lie our proprietary algorithms that syndicate opportunities in private companies and PE/VC funds to our network of strategic investors. This, coupled with the expertise of our investments team, has led us to uncover more than USD6 billion worth of deals for over 14,000 accredited investors from across the globe.
By augmenting access and liquidity for entrepreneurs and investors, we accelerate the creation of innovative solutions that will go on to impact our communities and societies at large.
We are headquartered in Singapore with a growing presence in 4 countries across the Asia Pacific region.
We believe it takes more than commitment to build the most accessible and efficient capital markets. Below are the four beliefs and attitudes that are our non-negotiables — components that make up the DNA of the Fundnel team:
- For our Future
We are looking for a driven, experienced and highly skilled Group Director, People to join our proven team in Singapore.
This role is responsible for driving a range of Human Resources functions including – recruitment, culture & values, employee engagement, and performance management.
We’re not just any technology company. We’re not just any financial firm. We’ve combined elements of both to establish ourselves as a leader at the crossroads of traditional and digital finance. We’re looking for creative and ambitious technical talent who want to be involved in a unique opportunity to make a genuine impact on the future of entrepreneurship and investment.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Serve as the HR leader for Fundnel Group
- Build and implement a talent strategy for Fundnel’s operating regions, anticipating local trends and complex challenges and opportunities, and ensure integration with the company’s mission and strategy.
- Identify the capabilities needed to meet the current and emerging business needs for the geographies you support
- Evaluate current capabilities, identify gaps, and prioritize recruiting and development activities
- Create recruiting campaigns to attract high-quality candidates; clarify hiring objectives, including in support of building a diverse and inclusive workforce, and determine effective operational and measurement plans
- Develop HR frameworks and tools, ensuring that these meet business needs, align with internal programs and practices, and reflect customs, norms, and regulations
- Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, remuneration and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development
- Nurture an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance
You'll be a great fit for us if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 8 years of Human Resources Management experience
- Background in fast-paced, startup/tech environments preferred
- Passion for people and culture, with a relentless growth mindset
- Innovative and creative problem solving and decision making
- Experience in recruiting all levels of talent across a range of functions
We want candidates who can prove they are leaders and strategic thinkers, effective people managers and problem-solvers. If you are all these, and you have a solid HR background, we want to talk to you. Click on "I'm Interested" to apply!