Keren is in charge of Fundnel's HR.
Fundnel is Southeast Asia’s largest private investment technology platform, building next-generation capital markets infrastructure to increase access and liquidity for entrepreneurs and investors.
At the core of our deal-making expertise lie our proprietary algorithms that syndicate opportunities in private companies and PE/VC funds to our network of strategic investors. This, coupled with the expertise of our investments team, has led us to uncover more than USD6 billion worth of deals for over 14,000 accredited investors from across the globe.
By augmenting access and liquidity for entrepreneurs and investors, we accelerate the creation of innovative solutions that will go on to impact our communities and societies at large.
We are headquartered in Singapore with a growing presence in 4 countries across the Asia Pacific region.
We believe it takes more than commitment to build the most accessible and efficient capital markets. Below are the four beliefs and attitudes that are our non-negotiables — components that make up the DNA of the Fundnel team:
- For our Future
We are disrupting the traditional fundraising process for private businesses and investors.
You will work with a diverse team of former investment bankers, strategy consultants and technologists in developing innovative funding and growth strategies for our users. Everything we do is focused on helping businesses and investors find their best match, from institutional investors all the way down to retail.
We're looking for talented, analytical and passionate people to join Fundnel's proven team as a Software Engineer Intern based in Singapore. As part of the team, you will build and own Fundnel's products guided by our vision: to make private capital and investment opportunities more accessible to all. You have the opportunity to contribute to the growth of the team by upholding best practices in engineering, security, and design.
Your ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to design, implement and launch new products and features.
- Work closely with PMs, designers, and other engineers to ideate solutions to user problems.
- Maintain stability and high integrity through testing processes with a focus on security and data protection.
- Participate in code reviews and knowledge sharing sessions, focused on growing technical & personal skills forthe team.
- Explore and integrate third-party API and services to enable impactful new capabilities.
- Conduct regular feedback reviews, assist in tech operations, facilitate standards and quality within the team and reduce technical debt.
- Ensure code quality and system security through automation, unit testing and structured code reviews.
- Make improvements to developer productivity through process or code improvements and mentorship.
- Work on a distributed team.
You'll be a GREAT FIT for us if you:
- Completed or pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other applicable STEM fields.
- Strong foundation in one of the following languages or frameworks: TypeScript, React, Python.
- Hands on experience building complex web products, with expertise working on all parts of the stack (frontend, backend, anything in between).
- Understanding of DevOps to build and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- Good knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
BONUS Attributes you are/can have:
- Experienced at writing clean, scalable code with significant experience in one or more scripting languages.
- Product oriented, combining thoughtfulness with pragmatism and a will to get stuff done.
- Excited to move fast, prioritize, and constantly make critical product decisions.
- Comfortable with and curious about working outside of a traditional narrow engineering role.
- A self-starter: you have started something on your own before - a startup, an open-source project, something else.
- Belief that effective and successful work is made possible by clear and honest communication, with a shared understanding of the long-term vision and immediate next actions; When you don't fully understand something, you ask lots of questions and use the opportunity to learn and grow.
The role of the Software Engineer Intern to is to support and build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design. If this sounds like an opportunity that you wouldn't want to miss, click on "I'm Interested" to connect with us today!