Fundnel is Southeast Asia’s largest private investment technology platform, building next-generation capital markets infrastructure to increase access and liquidity for entrepreneurs and investors.
At the core of our deal-making expertise lie our proprietary algorithms that syndicate opportunities in private companies and PE/VC funds to our network of strategic investors. This, coupled with the expertise of our investments team, has led us to uncover more than USD6 billion worth of deals for over 14,000 accredited investors from across the globe.
By augmenting access and liquidity for entrepreneurs and investors, we accelerate the creation of innovative solutions that will go on to impact our communities and societies at large.
We are headquartered in Singapore with a growing presence in 4 countries across the Asia Pacific region.
We believe it takes more than commitment to build the most accessible and efficient capital markets. Below are the four beliefs and attitudes that are our non-negotiables — components that make up the DNA of the Fundnel team:
- For our Future
Fundnel is looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities.
This role is responsible for supporting the HR Department in all HR-related matters and projects with the aim to provide top-class support in employee day-to-day operations. You will get the opportunity to gain hands-on work experience and get involved in exciting projects in areas like Performance Management, Talent Acquisition, and Employer Branding.
We’re not just any technology company. We’re not just any financial firm. We’ve combined elements of both to establish ourselves as a leader at the crossroads of traditional and digital finance. We’re looking for creative and ambitious technical talent who want to be involved in a unique opportunity to make a genuine impact on the future of entrepreneurship and investment.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
● Support the team on day-to-day HR activities in an effective and timely manner
● Assist on the full cycle of employee experience from onboarding to offboarding
● Help in recruitment and acquisition of new talents into our team
● Maintain employees’ files, internal employee directory, and internal system
● Participate with HR team on general administrative duties
● Perform other HR-related duties/projects when required
What we want to see from you:
● Good knowledge of local employment laws of Singapore
● Passionate about people, services and culture
● Good team player, positive attitude, motivated, eager to learn with a can-do attitude
● Demonstrate a high degree of integrity and maintains confidentiality
● Strategic-minded and detail oriented
● Able to start work immediately or within short notice
● Can commit to at least six months of internship
If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look of how our company approaches payroll, recruiting and employee development, we’d like to meet you. Click on "I'm Interested" to get the ball rolling!