Hustle & Bustle is an integrated marketing, branding and creative agency that specializes in creating unique stories and curating groundbreaking experiences.
Our dynamic team have spearheaded inaugural firsts such as Fullerton Concours d’Elegance, a vintage car exhibition and most recently, against the backdrop of Covid-19 pandemic, broke barriers and challenged boundaries by organising Dale Chihuly’s major garden exhibition in Asia, Dale Chihuly: Glass in Bloom, at Gardens by the Bay.
We are creators & collaborators with a passion to bring memorable experiences to life & communities together to Scale New Heights!
As Hustlers, first and foremost, we enjoy what we are doing! We work hard, work smart and double down for what we believe in. We see challenges as part of the creative-solving process and as a team are constantly striving to be better, together, each and every single day. So that even when the going gets tough, the Hustlers get going!
[Embracing The Ambitious]
From the intimate to the extravagant, from youthful fun to elegant sophistication, we craft one-of-a-kind brand experiences by daring and innovating.
[Simplifying The Revolutionary]
Navigate through the maze of details and pain points of creating memorable experiences as we listen and adjust to your brand’s needs.
[Supporting Every Need]
Think of us as your one-stop-shop, with a complete suite of solutions encompassing everything from branding and marketing to digital/technology solutions and fabrication.
[Making It Happen]
They do not call us ‘hustlers’ for nothing so be rest assured that your brand is in good hands of our high-octane team.
We're looking for a designer who will create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ and their end users' needs so as to help us grow our customer base at Hustle & Bustle.
Your responsibilities include:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
The requirements we are seeking from you:
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. WireFrame.cc and InVision, Photoshop XD)
- Up to date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time management skills
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools and can collaborate with PMs and Software Engineers. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you. Join our team by clicking on "I'm Interested" today!