Hustle & Bustle is an integrated marketing, branding and creative agency that specializes in creating unique stories and curating groundbreaking experiences.
Our dynamic team have spearheaded inaugural firsts such as Fullerton Concours d’Elegance, a vintage car exhibition and most recently, against the backdrop of Covid-19 pandemic, broke barriers and challenged boundaries by organising Dale Chihuly’s major garden exhibition in Asia, Dale Chihuly: Glass in Bloom, at Gardens by the Bay.
We are creators & collaborators with a passion to bring memorable experiences to life & communities together to Scale New Heights!
As Hustlers, first and foremost, we enjoy what we are doing! We work hard, work smart and double down for what we believe in. We see challenges as part of the creative-solving process and as a team are constantly striving to be better, together, each and every single day. So that even when the going gets tough, the Hustlers get going!
[Embracing The Ambitious]
From the intimate to the extravagant, from youthful fun to elegant sophistication, we craft one-of-a-kind brand experiences by daring and innovating.
[Simplifying The Revolutionary]
Navigate through the maze of details and pain points of creating memorable experiences as we listen and adjust to your brand’s needs.
[Supporting Every Need]
Think of us as your one-stop-shop, with a complete suite of solutions encompassing everything from branding and marketing to digital/technology solutions and fabrication.
[Making It Happen]
They do not call us ‘hustlers’ for nothing so be rest assured that your brand is in good hands of our high-octane team.
We are looking for an Events Manager to be a part of our vibrant and dynamic organization. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated and passionate individual, an adept communicator, and an agile innovator who is willing to hustle for their ideas. You would be working with some of the movers and shakers of the industry and curate some of the most memorable experiences.
Our latest addition to the Events team will work on the following:
- Development of proposals and detailed plans to support the technical aspect, pitching, planning, and execution of projects
- Work closely with the internal teams, to ensure the successful delivery of projects
- Lead planning, build process, technical requirements, and end-to-end project planning, execution, and management
- Develop execution systems and processes, and determine and define project scope to meet objectives
- Access and outline resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements, and be responsible for project cost management
- Develop and manage a detailed project milestone that includes but is not limited to, operational, technical, and site build
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Adopt industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Manage safe work process, risk management, and Health Safety and Environment (bizSafe 2 preferred)
- Ensure that all necessary local approvals and permits are properly obtained while managing the entire process
- Identify gaps in operational and technical issues and communicate them internally for resolution
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Manage all other project-related matters, as they arise and other ad-hoc matters as assigned
If you are the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Minimum 5 years in a relevant role with matching skill sets, ideally in an agency environment
- Confident and good communicator of ideas
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Skilled and effective negotiator
- Good at constructing and managing project timelines and project cost management
- Creative, resourceful, independent worker, and self-starter
- Savvy in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint as well as Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- Proficient in technical drawing, spatial planning, FF&E
Good to have:
- For knowledge in electrical distribution
- For knowledge on Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, CAD
- For entrepreneurial mindset and previous experience working in start-ups and/or small companies
An events manager is, above all, a project manager who understands marketing and promotion techniques. We want to see enthusiastic candidates with fresh ideas and the organizational skills required to not leave anything about an event to chance.
Sounds like you? Click on "I'm Interested" to meet with us!