Hustle & Bustle is an integrated marketing, branding and creative agency that specializes in creating unique stories and curating groundbreaking experiences.
Our dynamic team have spearheaded inaugural firsts such as Fullerton Concours d’Elegance, a vintage car exhibition and most recently, against the backdrop of Covid-19 pandemic, broke barriers and challenged boundaries by organising Dale Chihuly’s major garden exhibition in Asia, Dale Chihuly: Glass in Bloom, at Gardens by the Bay.
We are creators & collaborators with a passion to bring memorable experiences to life & communities together to Scale New Heights!
As Hustlers, first and foremost, we enjoy what we are doing! We work hard, work smart and double down for what we believe in. We see challenges as part of the creative-solving process and as a team are constantly striving to be better, together, each and every single day. So that even when the going gets tough, the Hustlers get going!
[Embracing The Ambitious]
From the intimate to the extravagant, from youthful fun to elegant sophistication, we craft one-of-a-kind brand experiences by daring and innovating.
[Simplifying The Revolutionary]
Navigate through the maze of details and pain points of creating memorable experiences as we listen and adjust to your brand’s needs.
[Supporting Every Need]
Think of us as your one-stop-shop, with a complete suite of solutions encompassing everything from branding and marketing to digital/technology solutions and fabrication.
[Making It Happen]
They do not call us ‘hustlers’ for nothing so be rest assured that your brand is in good hands of our high-octane team.
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our online and offline marketing channels.
Our new assistant marketing manager will have these responsibilities:
- Assist in the creation and implementation of an integrated marketing strategy
- Assist with securing local, regional, national, and international media coverage of the exhibition, public programs, fundraising activities, and other initiatives
- Plan and monitor marketing budget, drop schedule, and media plan
- Use the full marketing mix to promote the exhibition in accordance with the marketing strategy
- Identify appropriate media partners and associations and negotiate barter deals to maximize event exposure
- Set up media deals with external organizations to ensure maximum exposure at the lowest cost to show budget
- Ensure the exhibition website is maintained and updated regularly
- Assist in the design and production of all marketing collateral, including brochures, visitor tickets, print advertisements, web banners/emails, etc
- Use new media tools such as social platforms to create new marketing channels
- Copywrite and proofread all marketing materials
- Provide KPI reports for update meetings
- Manage and coordinate all external suppliers and agencies
- Manage and co-coordinate efforts with internal departments such as technology and design
- Pitching refreshing and creative article ideas to the media and social influencers for coverage and traction
- Preparation of media kits, coordinate media personnel and social influencers RSVPs and be the onsite liaison for them during events
- Perform media monitoring and media clipping duties
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends
- Develop content marketing strategies and create content for social media accounts and EDMs
- Provide any other reporting information
- Prep and brief the photography and videography team onsite for event coverage
- Follow up with relevant post-event activations and news coverage archival
The ideal candidate for us would have the following:
- Come from a strong background in marketing for other high-profile events or equivalent experience in a related field
- Handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Possess the ability to be flexible within constantly changing daily schedules
- Be able to work long hours, with late nights and early mornings as required
- Be creative, resourceful, and be able to work within the marketing budget
- Great to have - Content creating / Agency experience preferred
If you have what it takes to help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels, we want to meet you! Click on "I'm Interested" to apply.