Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Mobvista is one of the leading technology platform dedicated to driving global business growth in the digital age. With strong industry experience and cutting-edge technology, Mobvista's goal is to build a SaaS tooling ecosystem that includes products and solutions for mobile marketing, data analytics, creative automation, monetization, and elastic cloud cost optimization.
Mobvista was founded in Guangzhou, China, in 2013 and has been listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong (01860.HK) since December 2018. Currently, Mobvista has over 1000 employees with offices in 21 cities across the world.
Mobvista aims to be the catalyst that connects China and the rest of the world by helping customers build ambitious business models and drive business growth.
WE THINK GLOCALLY
We pride ourselves on bringing value to clients through innovative products and services with a global reach.
WE COMBINE TECHNOLOGY WITH EXPERTISE
To create value for our customers’ product life cycle through a consistently professional, high-quality service.
We are committed to data protection and privacy by being fully compliant with GDPR, CCPA and COPPA.
WE ARE EXPLORERS
We continue to evolve and deliver value to customers around the globe with best-in-class technologies.
To connect the world, to advance globalization.
To share with everyone the content and services of universal quality and standard.
About This Role
You will be responsible for identifying, prioritizing and closing new clients to meet company’s revenue and gross profit objectives. You will interact with marketing managers and executives from the top mobile advertisers to help achieve their marketing goals with the Nativex’s products, leading the sales effort across the entire funnel to close new business. Your responsibilities will include researching and generating new opportunities, establishing deal terms, and selling the mobile advertising solutions via a consultative approach.
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue goals according to sales plan through a deep understanding of Nativex’s products and ad inventory.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients in SEA market; ensure continuing relationships and an effective flow of information to deliver business objectives.
- Be primary responsible for developing business media solution or project proposal based on clients’ business requirements.
- Independently leads insights, performance and strategy presentations.
- Looks for opportunities to cross-sell in dedicated key accounts.
- Coordinate with Legal, Finance and Marketing team to ensure compliance and resolve sales-related issues.
- Represent Nativex at industry events, trade shows and meetings with partners & potential clients.
- Attend training, seminars and workshops as deemed necessary.
- Bachelor's degree, concentration in brand planing, marketing, advertising preferred.
- At least 2 years of digital advertising experience in marketing, advertising and agency.
- Solid relationships with direct advertisers and ad agencies in the mobile ad and/or previous experience interfacing with ad tech companies through a role as digital media agency.
- With experience and relationship of enterprise-level sales in Telco/Bank/ Insurance/Retail/Boutique/independent brands would be preferable.
- Consultative sale skills with a proven track read.
- Thrive in a start-up environment and ability to perform under stress.
- Solid knowledge of following areas: digital strategy, creative strategy, Social/ Display expertise.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!