New S Generation (NSG) Logistics is a 3rd Party Logistics Business (3PL) founded in Singapore. NSG Logistics has evolved from a traditional freight company to a logistics partner that offers door-to-door logistic, warehousing and last mile solutions for all businesses, especially SMEs.
NSG Logistics was established with a mission to serve people, not just businesses. We believe in the importance of care in meeting the ever-evolving needs of the industry. It is our passion to care for our customers not only by providing information and customized solutions promptly, but also by being actively present with them in moments of difficulties.
To achieve this, we focus on the support of our established network of partners and continuously innovate our systems and structures so that we can constantly redirect our resources to provide care to our customers.
With this purpose and approach in mind, we want to impact the industry by inspiring and equipping a new generation of logisticians to care for our customers as well!
Job description :
• Provide good customer service to customers
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, services, and new services
• Generate formal quotations to customers and facilitate confirmation of jobs
• Ensure all operations are carried out in an appropriate, cost-effective, and efficient manner
• Communicate changes of order requirements effectively to relevant parties (suppliers, customers, teammates)
• Generate and process freight documents accurately to facilitate shipment process
• Register and monitor confirmed job information via system
• E-filing of documents in E-Library
• Ensure confirmed jobs are processed smoothly through efficient coordination between shipper, agents and customers
• Support all necessary administrative work relevant to business operations.
• Long term commitment
• Responsibility driven
• Outstanding organisational skills
• Efficient doer
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Experienced with Excel/Google sheets
• Familiarity with Freight Forwarding business (good to have, not necessary)
• Degree/Diploma in Business, Operations Management or related field
- Fluent in English & Chinese
Monday - Friday
Jurong West area
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!