JAPANESE BODY THERAPY is a Signature Healthcare and Wellness Provider in Singapore providing Holistic Body Healing Treatments. Located right in the heart of city, we are one of the only Body Therapy providers with a unique treatment approach and philosophy. Our therapies are based on ancient Japanese Treatments that aim to heal your body from within.
At JAPANESE BODY THERAPY, Our goal is to educate our Patrons and Visitors on the importance of taking care of one’s own health. We are not just “fixing” a problem, but guiding the individuals towards making a change.
How we treat and serve our visitors is very important to us. We pay great attention to hospitality in our salon. We constantly train all our staff in terms of both skills and hospitality, and the base of our services lies in positive energy and smiles. In addition to treatment, improving the general well-being of our visitors and bringing smiles to their faces are our topmost priorities.
- Engaging with customers during therapy, to ensure all treatments are performed correctly and professionally
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Prepare treatment rooms to standard given
- Maintain housekeeping activities.
Any of the following certifications are required:
• CIDESCO International Beauty Diploma
• CIBTAC Diploma in Beauty Therapy Services
• CIBTAC Award in Body Massage or Diploma in Body Massage
• CIBTAC Diploma in Anatomy Physiology and Pathology
• ITEC Beauty Specialist Diploma
• ITEC Holistic Massage Diploma
• NSRS Skills Standards Package 1
• NSRS Skills Standards Package 2
• NITEC in Spa and Aesthetic Therapy
• NITEC in Beauty Therapy
• Higher NITEC in Beauty & Spa Management
• WSQ for the Spa Sector
This is also a good opportunity to learn Japanese Shiatsu Techniques, as well as hands-on training on latest equipment for Posture Correction by a Japanese Sensei at the workplace.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!