Legend Logistics Group, founded in 2012, is an integrated specialised logistics provider. We are headquartered in Singapore with presence in Asia, Oceania, Europe and North America.
We are one of the most diversified transportation companies in Asia, and is a one-stop logistics provider for heavy haulage, bulk liquid, dry commodities, perishable products and oversized cargos.
As an asset-based company with global deployment, Legend invests in its own fleet of purpose-built vessel, tank container, dry/reefer containers, and heavy haulage/OOG transport equipment to value-add customer’s operations.
Since our establishment in 2012, Legend has been highly committed to quality and sustainability. Legend aligns its quality assurance process to its strategic direction. Our Quality Management System is in conformance with ISO 9001:2015 in which demonstrates Legend’s full commitment to quality excellence. With this approach, Legend continues to improve its core business processes to meet our customers’ requirements and enhance their satisfaction.
Legend also strongly believes that in any business operation, safety always comes first. We ensure that the working environment we provide to our employees and stakeholders involved in our operations and projects is safe, secure, and healthy. Our Occupational Health and Safety Management System is aligned with ISO 45001: 2018 and our Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) is in conformance with BizSAFE.
At Legend Logistics, we are a global leader in integrated, specialised logistics. With our strong management, leadership, teamwork, communication and healthy company culture, we strive to achieve our company's vision and mission.
To achieve what we had set out for, we put strong emphasis on:
With extensive knowledge and strong record of performance, our diverse leadership team sets an ambitious vision and strategic goals for growing our business in every region, developing emerging leaders, and shaping Legend’s future.
Legend Logistics is looking for a Head of Commercial to join our team. You will oversee / study market changes on a global scale that influence the company, provide market insights and strategic advice.
What you'll be doing:
1) Oversee / study market changes on a global scale that influence the company, provide market insights and strategic advice
2) Responsible for the profit and loss for tank pricing on a global scale
3) Lead and drive significant development of the business & profitability as well as maintaining strong / long term relationship with the customers
4) Develop and implement comprehensive business plans designed to grow the business and improve cost- efficiency
5) Provide complete, accurate, reliable and timely reports to assist in HOD decisions
6) Responsible for the up-skilling of the team through an active attitude towards coaching, mentoring and development
7) Any other responsibilities assigned by the management
Key Performance Measurements:
1) To make sharp and decisive decisions approaching the market to ensure company's profitability on business
2) Build a culture of long-term savings on procurement and drive continuous costs improvement
3) Assess, manage & resolve problematic developments and situations
4) Evaluate performance in accordance with KPIs set and resolving performance issues for Commercial Team
5) To keep the communication active towards internal colleagues (Commercial / Operations / Finance) to ensure smooth workflow
- Proven work experience as a senior account manager
- At least 10 years experience in similar role
- Excellent communication skills and team management skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Minimum GCE O-Level
Our ideal candidate has a drive for achieving goals and maintaining a great customer experience. We also appreciate forward-thinking ideas to promote our brand. If you have what it takes to be part of this dynamic team, click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!