COO @ H&B
Hustle & Bustle is an integrated marketing, branding and creative agency that specializes in creating unique stories and curating groundbreaking experiences.
Our dynamic team have spearheaded inaugural firsts such as Fullerton Concours d’Elegance, a vintage car exhibition and most recently, against the backdrop of Covid-19 pandemic, broke barriers and challenged boundaries by organising Dale Chihuly’s major garden exhibition in Asia, Dale Chihuly: Glass in Bloom, at Gardens by the Bay.
We are creators & collaborators with a passion to bring memorable experiences to life & communities together to Scale New Heights!
As Hustlers, first and foremost, we enjoy what we are doing! We work hard, work smart and double down for what we believe in. We see challenges as part of the creative-solving process and as a team are constantly striving to be better, together, each and every single day. So that even when the going gets tough, the Hustlers get going!
[Embracing The Ambitious]
From the intimate to the extravagant, from youthful fun to elegant sophistication, we craft one-of-a-kind brand experiences by daring and innovating.
[Simplifying The Revolutionary]
Navigate through the maze of details and pain points of creating memorable experiences as we listen and adjust to your brand’s needs.
[Supporting Every Need]
Think of us as your one-stop-shop, with a complete suite of solutions encompassing everything from branding and marketing to digital/technology solutions and fabrication.
[Making It Happen]
They do not call us ‘hustlers’ for nothing so be rest assured that your brand is in good hands of our high-octane team.
This position reports to the Finance Manager & interfaces with respective portfolio ICs. The Finance Executive is to work closely and assist the Finance Manager in managing the company's finance reporting & activities. The Finance Executive is mainly involved & assisting in finance-related activities such as billing, payment, statutory reporting i.e. GST & Tax, and monthly account closing.
This is a collaborative position so excellent teamwork and communication skills are vital; you should be comfortable communicating with all stakeholders - partners, investors, teammates or external parties etc.
- Assist Finance Manager in producing financial reports
- Accounts Payable (AP) functions including ensure timely processing of payment and verifying suppliers' statements of account
- Accounts Receivable (AR) functions including invoice processing and following up on overdue invoices, issuing monthly statement of account to customers
- Compile projects’ financial documents for processing
- Other ad-hoc finance assignments by Finance Manager.
- An analytical mind
- Proficiency in accounting and Microsoft office software (Prior experience in Xero & Zoho is a plus)
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptionally detail-orientated and organized, ensuring quality and consistent output
- Ability to work independently and well with team members.
Join our hustle, click on "I'm Interested" to apply and be part of the team!