Legend Logistics Group, founded in 2012, is an integrated specialised logistics provider. We are headquartered in Singapore with presence in Asia, Oceania, Europe and North America.
We are one of the most diversified transportation companies in Asia, and is a one-stop logistics provider for heavy haulage, bulk liquid, dry commodities, perishable products and oversized cargos.
As an asset-based company with global deployment, Legend invests in its own fleet of purpose-built vessel, tank container, dry/reefer containers, and heavy haulage/OOG transport equipment to value-add customer’s operations.
Since our establishment in 2012, Legend has been highly committed to quality and sustainability. Legend aligns its quality assurance process to its strategic direction. Our Quality Management System is in conformance with ISO 9001:2015 in which demonstrates Legend’s full commitment to quality excellence. With this approach, Legend continues to improve its core business processes to meet our customers’ requirements and enhance their satisfaction.
Legend also strongly believes that in any business operation, safety always comes first. We ensure that the working environment we provide to our employees and stakeholders involved in our operations and projects is safe, secure, and healthy. Our Occupational Health and Safety Management System is aligned with ISO 45001: 2018 and our Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) is in conformance with BizSAFE.
At Legend Logistics, we are a global leader in integrated, specialised logistics. With our strong management, leadership, teamwork, communication and healthy company culture, we strive to achieve our company's vision and mission.
To achieve what we had set out for, we put strong emphasis on:
With extensive knowledge and strong record of performance, our diverse leadership team sets an ambitious vision and strategic goals for growing our business in every region, developing emerging leaders, and shaping Legend’s future.
Legend Logistics business in the region, including Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam and Singapore, is growing!
What you'll perform?
- Commercial duties handling Malaysia, Singapore & Vietnam
- Commercial duties handling Indonesia & Deadfreight Procurement
- Assist day to day quotation requests from customers/agents
- Sales function familiar with multiple trade shipments in line with company's direction & target
- Handling agents/shippers complaints and solving them
- Monitor and work closely with the inventory planner on each ports inventory level are according to the company's required level
- To maintain all ocean freight procured from ship lines with validity and/or extension into our in-house system,
FMC Filing (future).
What you need for the job?
- Possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree
- Operations knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications
- Excellent phone communication and cold calling skills
- Self-starter who can work without supervision
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3 to 5 years of related experience in the shipping and logistics industry
We are looking for a high energy customer service executive, click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!