Legend Logistics Group, founded in 2012, is an integrated specialised logistics provider. We are headquartered in Singapore with presence in Asia, Oceania, Europe and North America.
We are one of the most diversified transportation companies in Asia, and is a one-stop logistics provider for heavy haulage, bulk liquid, dry commodities, perishable products and oversized cargos.
As an asset-based company with global deployment, Legend invests in its own fleet of purpose-built vessel, tank container, dry/reefer containers, and heavy haulage/OOG transport equipment to value-add customer’s operations.
Since our establishment in 2012, Legend has been highly committed to quality and sustainability. Legend aligns its quality assurance process to its strategic direction. Our Quality Management System is in conformance with ISO 9001:2015 in which demonstrates Legend’s full commitment to quality excellence. With this approach, Legend continues to improve its core business processes to meet our customers’ requirements and enhance their satisfaction.
Legend also strongly believes that in any business operation, safety always comes first. We ensure that the working environment we provide to our employees and stakeholders involved in our operations and projects is safe, secure, and healthy. Our Occupational Health and Safety Management System is aligned with ISO 45001: 2018 and our Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) is in conformance with BizSAFE.
At Legend Logistics, we are a global leader in integrated, specialised logistics. With our strong management, leadership, teamwork, communication and healthy company culture, we strive to achieve our company's vision and mission.
To achieve what we had set out for, we put strong emphasis on:
With extensive knowledge and strong record of performance, our diverse leadership team sets an ambitious vision and strategic goals for growing our business in every region, developing emerging leaders, and shaping Legend’s future.
Legend Logistics is ready to scale up further in 2022! We have achieved many business milestones and in this year of our 10th Anniversary, we are expand the finance team to support more accounts requirements.
- Able to handle full set of accounts - preparation of monthly financial reports
- Responsible for daily finance operations which include payments, receipts, AR, AP, GL and other accounting functions
- Reconcile balance sheet items and prepare schedules
- Perform monthly bank reconciliation and intercompany reconciliation
- Prepare GST returns/reconciliation for review before submission
- Maintain good documentation and filing system
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- As this is a junior role, we are ready to train you and you can get to be hands-on at the same time
- Before you apply, make sure your profile is complete
Embark on career progression in your finance career with our rapidly scaling regional organisation. We need more support for our accounting department, click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!