Alexis Interior Pte Ltd is a Singapore-based interior design firm providing a wide range of services. From space planning, interior design, construction and renovation, to project management and site coordination, our team works to meet our clients’ needs to the best of our abilities. We also handle projects of varied scales and types, inclusive of but not limited to commercial and residential units, restaurants, schools and offices.
We are a one-stop interior solutions firm offering Consultation, Material Selection, 3D Rendering, Project Management and more to make your dream space a reality.
DOSES OF CREATIVITY AND EXPERTISE FROM OUR DESIGNERS.
We’ll be with you every step of the way in your renovation journey. Let us share our process towards creating your dream space.
Candidate are to be well-versed with administrative assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports Officers and Designers through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
- Printing, filing, scanning, and submitting paperwork
- Managing phone calls, schedules meetings/appointments, and supports clients/visitors
- Managing company’s email and mail
- Keeping office organised, and maintaining office supplies
- Keep track of new & existing leads in master file
- Manage and monitor Project Files
- Basic service support of existing and possible clientele
- Supporting operations management
- Involvement in marketing, financial, and operations projects & campaigns
- Other adhoc duties if required.
- Singaporeans and PRs only
- Excellent command of English, written and oral, added advantage if able to speak mandarin
- Administrative background and experience
- Attention to detail with regards to entering, tracking, and reviewing numbers
- Able to work independently
- Organized, detail oriented, and ability to multitask.
- Express strong willingness to learn
- Strong organisational skills
- Appreciates open communication.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!