We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our team as a Legal and Compliance Officer based in Singapore!
What you will do?
- Oversee delivery of legal and compliance services and resources to accomplish corporate goals, strategies, and priorities
- Provide legal support and advice to senior management, working committees, and all internal stakeholders on legal and compliance matters
- Draft, review and negotiate with external counterparts on a variety of commercial agreements, which includes third party agreements, operations agreements, services agreements, partnerships, transaction-related agreements, and marketing collaterals
- Review and provide recommendations on the legal aspects and considerations for resolving issues that arise in existing commercial relationships, and handling pre-litigation legal disputes and inquiries
- Manage and maintain company policies, procedures, and standards related to legal and compliance matters
- Monitor changes to the regulatory landscape and proactively provide stakeholders with compliance updates
- Liaise with the Monetary Authority of Singapore and other regulatory agencies
- Identify and consult on legal and compliance risks in connection with the company’s developments
Who we are looking for?
- Possess a Law degree from a recognized university with at least 4 to 6 years’ post-qualification legal experience
- High degree of independence, initiative, and decisiveness
- Articulate, good drafting skills, and highly effective in English
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to demonstrate sound legal and business judgment
- Be an effective time manager with the ability to work in a team
- Strategic-minded, highly detail-oriented, and strong quantitatively
- Self-motivated, energetic, and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic, and high-pressure environment
- Knowledge and interest in fintech and securities regulations in Singapore and in other countries
- Well-versed in corporate law and procedures.
You’re brilliant. We’re hiring! Come visit Hg Exchange, click "I'm Interested" to apply!