Keren is in charge of Fundnel's HR.
Fundnel is one of Southeast Asia’s largest private investment technology platform, building next-generation capital markets infrastructure to increase access and liquidity for entrepreneurs and investors.
Since 2016, we have raised over USD540 million for private companies and funds, and expanded our footprint from our headquarters in Singapore to Malaysia, Indonesia and India. In 2021, we were recognised by Financial Times as the 107th fastest growing company in Asia Pacific, Fintech of the Year by The Asset's Triple A Digital Awards, and 21st fastest growing company in Singapore by The Straits Times.
We are headquartered in Singapore with a growing presence in 4 countries across the Asia Pacific region.
By expanding access and liquidity for entrepreneurs and investors, we accelerate the creation of innovative solutions that will go on to impact our communities and societies at large.
Our award-winning platform is driven by proprietary algorithms that screen opportunities in private companies and PE/VC funds to assess funding viability. This, coupled with the expertise of our investments team, equips us with the ability to syndicate each deal to the most strategic investors with the corresponding mandates.
We’re not just any technology company. We’re not just any financial firm. We’ve combined elements of both to establish ourselves as a leader at the crossroads of traditional and digital finance. We’re looking for creative and ambitious technical talent who want to be involved in a unique opportunity to make a genuine impact on the future of entrepreneurship and investment.
We help our network of accredited investors — including angels, family offices, venture capital, funds — uncover opportunities to invest in the most promising private companies and funds in the world.
At the core of our deal-making expertise lie our proprietary algorithms that syndicate opportunities in private
companies and PE/VC funds to our network of strategic investors. This, coupled with the expertise of our
investments team, has led us to uncover more than USD6 billion worth of deals for over 14,000 accredited
investors from across the globe.
By augmenting access and liquidity for entrepreneurs and investors, we accelerate the creation of innovative
solutions that will go on to impact our communities and societies at large.
Fundnel is looking for a Talent Acquisition Consultant to develop and implement sourcing and employer branding techniques that will help us recruit talented employees.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
● Performing full-cycle recruitment efforts from understanding the role requirements, crafting job descriptions, interviewing candidates, and driving the offer negotiation for all roles
● Working closely with the HR team and hiring managers on constant improvement of the hiring process
● Managing recruitment databases and other HR assets in structured and timely manners
● Developing and maintain a continually stocked pipeline of quality talent through various methods, including, but not limited to, networking within the community, contacting and/or visiting universities, attending local job fairs, and fostering continued contact with quality candidates who may qualify for future positions
● Providing an outstanding candidate experience, from initial introduction to onboarding
● Driving or taking part in various HR projects and initiatives
● Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Human Resources or equivalent
● At least 4 years of full-cycle recruitment experience in a fast-paced tech company
● Extensive experience in direct sourcing, candidate assessment, as well as recruiting principles,
theories, and concepts. Previous direct sourcing knowledge and the use of tools are essential
● Prior experience recruiting all levels of talent across a range of functions. Previous recruitment
experience with technology positions is required
This role is responsible for end-to-end recruitment support for all positions of the company – this includes sourcing, identifying, screening, and interviewing applicants.
If you have proven that you can creatively attract talent and improve candidate experience, we’d like to meet you! Click on "I'm Interested" to connect with us.