Keren is in charge of Fundnel's HR.
Fundnel is one of Southeast Asia’s largest private investment technology platform, building next-generation capital markets infrastructure to increase access and liquidity for entrepreneurs and investors.
Since 2016, we have raised over USD540 million for private companies and funds, and expanded our footprint from our headquarters in Singapore to Malaysia, Indonesia and India. In 2021, we were recognised by Financial Times as the 107th fastest growing company in Asia Pacific, Fintech of the Year by The Asset's Triple A Digital Awards, and 21st fastest growing company in Singapore by The Straits Times.
We are headquartered in Singapore with a growing presence in 4 countries across the Asia Pacific region.
By expanding access and liquidity for entrepreneurs and investors, we accelerate the creation of innovative solutions that will go on to impact our communities and societies at large.
We help our network of accredited investors — including angels, family offices, venture capital, funds — uncover opportunities to invest in the most promising private companies and funds in the world.
Our award-winning platform is driven by proprietary algorithms that screen opportunities in private companies and PE/VC funds to assess funding viability. This, coupled with the expertise of our investments team, equips us with the ability to syndicate each deal to the most strategic investors with the corresponding mandates.
Fundnel is looking for a corporate communications manager who will be responsible for developing and implementing Fundnel’s internal and external communication strategies, ensuring unified, consistent, and positive messages to define and promote the company's identity and mission.
A sneak peek of what you'll be doing:
• Partnering with C-suite to develop and implement a proactive communications strategy to Fundnel’s external stakeholders
• Being responsible for production and distribution of all content, including publications, press releases, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates Fundnel’s activities, products and services
• Being positioned as the spokesperson for Fundnel securing, engaging and maintaining effective relationships with the media, relevant external stakeholders as well as industry conferences
• Managing employee townhalls and other C-suite led internal announcements
• Preparing and managing the firm’s communication budget
• Managing and controling all aspects of crisis management for the firm
• Identifying & working with third-party team to develop PR initiatives for both long term and short term as well as identify key media opportunities for Fundnel’s co-founders and BU heads
• Leading cross departmental collaborations for offline event planning and execution on a quarterly basis
You'll be a great fit if you:
• have a Degree in Communications, Business Management (Marketing), Economics, or Information Management
• have 3-5 years of experience in communications and content strategy, preferably in the finance / fintech sector
• have strong experience with content generation and SEO principles, with hands-on experience in digital marketing
• have experience in managing third party agencies
• is familiar with media handling and organisation
• is familiar with marketing analytics and goal tracking
• have good copywriting skills
• have strong technical proficiency in desktop publishing tools such as PowerPoint, Keynote, Word, and Excel
It will be additionally advantageous if you:
• are proficient in Design Software (Adobe Suite, Canva)
• had prior agency experience
As a Corporate Communications Manager, you will nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs. We are looking for analytical and passionate people to join our proven team as Corporate Communications Manager based in Singapore.
If this sounds like a role you would enjoy, click on "I'm interested" with your complete profile!