Legend Logistics Group, founded in 2012, is an integrated specialised logistics provider. We are headquartered in Singapore with presence in Asia, Oceania, Europe and North America.
We are one of the most diversified transportation companies in Asia, and is a one-stop logistics provider for heavy haulage, bulk liquid, dry commodities, perishable products and oversized cargos.
As an asset-based company with global deployment, Legend invests in its own fleet of purpose-built vessel, tank container, dry/reefer containers, and heavy haulage/OOG transport equipment to value-add customer’s operations.
Since our establishment in 2012, Legend has been highly committed to quality and sustainability. Legend aligns its quality assurance process to its strategic direction. Our Quality Management System is in conformance with ISO 9001:2015 in which demonstrates Legend’s full commitment to quality excellence. With this approach, Legend continues to improve its core business processes to meet our customers’ requirements and enhance their satisfaction.
Legend also strongly believes that in any business operation, safety always comes first. We ensure that the working environment we provide to our employees and stakeholders involved in our operations and projects is safe, secure, and healthy. Our Occupational Health and Safety Management System is aligned with ISO 45001: 2018 and our Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) is in conformance with BizSAFE.
At Legend Logistics, we are a global leader in integrated, specialised logistics. With our strong management, leadership, teamwork, communication and healthy company culture, we strive to achieve our company's vision and mission.
To achieve what we had set out for, we put strong emphasis on:
With extensive knowledge and strong record of performance, our diverse leadership team sets an ambitious vision and strategic goals for growing our business in every region, developing emerging leaders, and shaping Legend’s future.
Be part of the Singapore team to contribute to the target for Container Shipping, Land Logistics and Marine Logistics! We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to oversee and support our sales team.
The Sales Manager is responsible for achieving the business targets of the Singapore Agency/Global Freight Division.
What the role entails?
- Cultivate opportunities to support the Tank division
- Participate in ad-hoc assignments and projects tasked by management
- Continuously seeking viable options on overall logistics and supply chain network service levels and maximising gross profit.
- Manage the sales representatives team
- Set and track sales targets for your team
- Report on sales metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency and increase sales
Requirements to be successful in the role:
- Proven work experience as a sales manager
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Excel
- In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude
- BSc degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field
You will be in charge of ensuring that your area of responsibility meets and exceeds the expectations of our business objectives and contributes to our company’s success in the long run. If you are up for the challenge, click on "I'm interested" to apply and meet us!