Keren is in charge of Fundnel's HR.
Fundnel is Southeast Asia’s largest private investment technology platform, building next-generation capital markets infrastructure to increase access and liquidity for entrepreneurs and investors.
At the core of our deal-making expertise lie our proprietary algorithms that syndicate opportunities in private companies and PE/VC funds to our network of strategic investors. This, coupled with the expertise of our investments team, has led us to uncover more than USD6 billion worth of deals for over 14,000 accredited investors from across the globe.
By augmenting access and liquidity for entrepreneurs and investors, we accelerate the creation of innovative solutions that will go on to impact our communities and societies at large.
We are headquartered in Singapore with a growing presence in 4 countries across the Asia Pacific region.
We believe it takes more than commitment to build the most accessible and efficient capital markets. Below are the four beliefs and attitudes that are our non-negotiables — components that make up the DNA of the Fundnel team:
- For our Future
We’re on the hunt for a challenge-seeking, technology-oriented Product Manager, focused specifically on our APIs and Services.
The sorts of things you’ll be doing:
- Developing strong relationships and an in-depth knowledge across all of our departments and business functions
- Owning the documentation of business processes, in their current state and as they change with on-the-ground realities and strategic shifts
- Thinking abstractly about our products, markets and segments to formulate adaptable solutions that work for today and for tomorrow
- Working closely with our technical teams, particularly our Director of Product, CTO, Principals and team leads, to develop agile processes that allow for rapid and collaborative mapping of business requirements to technical solutions
- Being an ambassador for our Data team, ensuring we are collecting and analysing all relevant data points in everything we build
- Keeping our regulatory obligations front-of-mind through working closely with your legal & compliance colleagues and staying abreast of legislation in the regions in which we operate
What you’ll need to bring:
- Good working knowledge of what APIs are and how they are designed
- Experience with writing technical, developer-focused product requirements, with consideration given to security, data and testing implications
- A high-level understanding of service-oriented architectures, including some of the challenges they can present
- Strong experience working closely with external partners, both in terms of crafting requirements to serve their business needs, as well as liaising with their technical stakeholders
- A strong sense of pragmatism and prioritization, moving toward an ambitious big picture in small, iterative steps
- Strong mindfulness of enterprise-grade IT security and data privacy best practice, and an ability to map regulatory requirements to work at hand
- Some knowledge of financial services, investments in particular, although you by no means need to be an expert (we’ve got several of those you can learn from!)
- Some knowledge of code repositories, particularly Github or Bitbucket, and the code review / release process
- Financial services, particularly the investment space
- Working experience in both startups and corporates (we’re a bit of both!)
- An appreciation for experimentation and designing systems/processes that accommodate business and technical agility
- Food! We talk about it a lot :)
How do you know if you'll be a great addition to our team? If you are a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver, you'll fit right in. If you’re also confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won’t work, we’d like to meet you. Click on "I'm Interested" to connect with us!