As our company scales and transform, we are seeking a capable Admin Officer/Manager to support our Managing Director in the day-to-day activities.
The scope of work includes:
- Personal Assistant to the Managing Director and Carrying out specific projects or tasks as instructed
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and preparing presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies
- Reading emails, letters, and texts, and replying accordingly
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research
- Taking notes and recording minutes of a meeting
- Provide full admin support to the team and department
- Perform data-entry, documentation, printing and filling duties
- Assist on any ad-hoc tasks as required by the managers
The requirements are:
- Must be mature, patient and flexible
- Must be able to work with Pioneer and Merdeka Generation
- Must be fluent in Mandarin and English
- Must possess digital skills, and be able to guide and execute computer-related tasks
- Prior Admin experience is welcome
Our directors work 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday, but we can accept 5-5.5 days.
We are a humble family business but work very closely and look forward to welcoming a new addition to the team, click "I'm interested" and we can invite you for a chat!