Coffee is life!
Looking forward to meet you all at Huggs!
Fuelled by a daily breakfast of coffee and dog fur, most waking hours are spent creating and
implementing strategies, increasing brand awareness and developing customer-centric
communications initiatives. Always thinking one step ahead, like a carpenter… that makes stairs.
Home is where Huggs is!
Huggs’ specially curated selection of ‘East meets West’ beverages, which ranges from local Sumatra kopi to specialty espresso coffee and caffeine-free drinks are here to stay. Additionally, along with a wide range of food selections, Huggs’ pastries are freshly baked daily in-house. With a deep understanding of local communities, taste profiles and needs, we brings people together through great coffee and lifestyle experiences. With great pride in being a homegrown brand, we stand strongly for the local people.
There’s always something for everyone at Huggs!
Huggs’ core beliefs are tied to delivering consumer-centric services coupled with an eco-efficient business model. A similar direct representation of how a hug would be able to uplift one’s day, all of us at Huggs are set to enliven everyone’s day and spirits through our wide range of offerings and brand experience.
We aim to uplift and inspire cultures and the people - one cup, one experience, one community at a time.
Brewing smiles everyday, we are incredibly big and passionate about these three aspects:
Firstly, Flavour. Huggs satisfies a diverse group of coffee and non-coffee drinks through a wide range of blend, brew and flavours. As a specialist of our kind, our beans are meticulously picked for flavour, consistency and quality which are set to suit every palate.
Secondly, People. Huggs establishes a strong people-first culture where we prioritise our crew, customers, communities and stakeholders. Literally like a hug in a mug, all of us at Huggs will go out of our way to make you feel special through our remarkable and personalised service standards.
Lastly, Doing Good. All of us at Huggs believe in inclusivity through forging stronger bonds and deepening ties with communities. Here’s how Huggs will achieve such! By understanding the social causes that are highly important, we spearhead actions in meaningful and creative initiatives which revolve around these 3 pillars - Vocal for Local, ECOHuggs, and Close to Huggs. Join us as we create awareness and positive impact to inspire empathy among our communities!
In Huggs Strategy team, we play a key role in forward business planning:
- Analyse and optimise business functionality and performance
- Achieve company’s short-to-mid term goals of increasing market share through local expansion, B2B facility expansion, strategic partnerships;
- Achieve the company's mid-to-long term goals of market dominance and business sustainability i.e regional expansion, fundraising etc
- Develop strategic plans to reach organisational goals
- Perform business modelling for new brand partnerships, optimize business functionality and performance
- Review and recommend improvements to existing business strategies
- Work with the team to develop innovative business techniques and models
- Identify business gaps and propose corrective actions
- Perform business analysis and reporting to management for decision making purposes
- Attend meetings and Liaise with key partners, stakeholders, clients
- Work with management and other stakeholders to understand market trends, competition and opportunities
- Execution of strategic initiatives
- Grow Huggs franchise business and review the model regularly
- Strategically plan and assist on building new business units
- Preferably 3-4 years experience in BD/ strategy roles
- Business, Investment, Finance background
- Strategic thinker with strong commercial acumen and sense of numbers
- Experience in M&A or investment decisions preferred
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, organisational and critical thinking skills
- Able to perform under pressure and fast paced environment
- Attention to detail and forward-thinking
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Familiar with MS Office applications