Legend Logistics Group, first founded in 2012, is an integrated specialised logistics provider. We are headquartered in Singapore with presence in Asia, Oceania, Europe and North America.
We are one of the most diversified transportation companies in Asia, and is a one-stop logistics provider for heavy haulage, bulk liquid, dry commodities, perishable products and oversized cargos.
As an asset-based company with global deployment, Legend invests in its own fleet of purpose-built vessel, tank container, dry/reefer containers, and heavy haulage/OOG transport equipment to value-add customer’s operations.
At Legend Logistics, we are a global leader in integrated, specialised logistics. With our strong management, leadership, teamwork, communication and healthy company culture, we strive to achieve our company's vision and mission and keep exceeding expectations beyond boundaries.
To achieve what we had set out for, we put strong emphasis on:
With extensive knowledge and strong record of performance, our diverse leadership team sets an ambitious vision and strategic goals for growing our business in every region, developing emerging leaders, and shaping Legend’s future.
Legend Logistics is seeking a detail-oriented and responsible Cargo Logistics Operations Executive with prior relevant experience to help manage the cargo shipments of our fast-growing regional organisation.
• Handle shipping documentation such as import and export documents
• Fully understand systems capabilities, limitations & billing procedures in order to handle/execute project cargo shipments
• To raise billings to customers and overseas agents; Responsible for accurate and timely billing for completed jobs
• Ensure timely billing submission to Finance division upon Operation Manager’s approval
• Ensure compliance with all internal procedures as well as all government regulations
• Foster good business relationships with customers, vendors and overseas agents
• Develop subcontractors list for qualified carriers throughout the assigned region
• Work with the appropriate Service Provider manager to add them to our Service Program
• Liaise with vendor and verification of vendor billings
• Generate weekly and monthly reports to Operation Manager
• Ensure proper storage and data management with regular updates to database library for supplier/customer contacts, information, records and all other documents in a systematic and accurate manner
• Oversight of pricing & proposals, transportation plans, handling of specialized cargo shipments
• Planning & execution of shipments managed within the Team
• Onsite Support in the supervision of loading/unloading, packing and coordination of project moves
• Perform tasks in accordance with established QMS and HSE procedures and standards
• All other comprehensive ad-hoc duties
• Minimum 1-2 years experience of working experience in related field
• 'O' Levels qualifications or Diploma from any field
• Highly competent in Microsoft Office applications
• Bilingual in English and Mandarin (to communicate with Chinese market)
• Experience with Out of Gauge (OOG) Over Dimensional (OD) cargo movements
• Understand Cargo Securing, Stowing, Rigging & Craning
• Knowledge in Export & Import regulations, strong project cargo logistics management skills
• Able to handle daily tasks & projects independently
• Ability to work under stress with minimum supervision
• Able to adapt to dynamic, fast-paced and challenging environment
• Possess positive attitude and display maturity
If you think you are the one we are looking for, click on "I'm Interested" to connect for an opportunity to join our LEGEND-ary team and enjoy career progression with us!