Trust in YOURSELF. . .Believe in your DREAMS. . .Follow your STAR. . . and Always be Hungry for Success!
Legend Logistics Group, first founded in 2012, is an integrated specialised logistics provider. We are headquartered in Singapore with presence in Asia, Oceania, Europe and North America.
We are one of the most diversified transportation companies in Asia, and is a one-stop logistics provider for heavy haulage, bulk liquid, dry commodities, perishable products and oversized cargos.
As an asset-based company with global deployment, Legend invests in its own fleet of purpose-built vessel, tank container, dry/reefer containers, and heavy haulage/OOG transport equipment to value-add customer’s operations.
At Legend Logistics, we are a global leader in integrated, specialised logistics. With our strong management, leadership, teamwork, communication and healthy company culture, we strive to achieve our company's vision and mission.
To achieve what we had set out for, we put strong emphasis on:
With extensive knowledge and strong record of performance, our diverse leadership team sets an ambitious vision and strategic goals for growing our business in every region, developing emerging leaders, and shaping Legend’s future.
We are looking for a Business Performance Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capabilities and our business objectives to join us at Legend Logistics.
What the job entails?
* Responsible for the collection and record of relevant historical data for analysis purpose, which might have an impact on the financials of Legend Logistics Group
* Compare historical results against budgets and forecasts and performing variance analysis to explain differences in performance and make improvements going forward
* Management of database that contains financial records and statements
* Create, update and maintain financial models and detailed forecasts of the company’s future operations
* Understanding and keeping track of all the major effects of the micro and macro environment economy on the Group
* Create and prepare detailed financial reports and models for analysis as required by senior management as well as other stakeholders
* Provide analysis reports on the company’s overall financial health, primarily by using key financial ratios such as the debt-to-equity ratio, current ratio, and interest coverage ratio etc
* Provide evaluation report on the company’s assets and investments by providing relevant financial ratios such as the return on investment (ROI) etc
* Analyse and provide report on which of the company’s products or product lines generate the largest portion of its net profit
* Examine and evaluate the cost-efficiency of each department of the company, considering the percentage of the company’s financial resources each department consumes
* Diploma in Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
* Minimum 1 year of analysis experience.
* Experienced in Statistical Analysis and Reporting.
* A creative problem solver, with a natural or cultivated talent for financial analysis, modelling and forecasting.
* Has a keen eye for details.
* Excellent written and verbal communication.
* Ability to work independently.
* Good organisational skills.
If you have an analytical mind, you would be the perfect fit for our company. Click on "I'm Interested" to join us in ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our company's services.