No description available.
Formerly known as The Edge Property, Edgeprop.sg is a property portal which helps users make better decisions on all things property. We live by our tagline, “Property Personalised” and aim to deliver a truly customised property-seeking experience.
We live by our tagline, “Property Personalised” and aim to deliver a truly customised property-seeking experience. So whether you are looking for property news, a property near MRT stations, amenities like schools and childcare centres, or a good-value condo with a sea view, we make sure you find exactly what you are looking for.
We believe in a world where people take pride and joy in their work. A person's job is what takes up the majority of their day. So we want everyone to be excited about their work and the team they work with, rather than what they get in return.
We're looking for an Accounts Manager to act as the first point of contact for new and existing customers at The Edge.
The various job responsibilities include:
• Drive advertising marketing solutions and sales revenue across all our media platforms including print, digital, online and events. This involves identifying, developing, pitching and executing ad sales initiatives
• You are expected to prospect and upsell into accounts allocated in the property verticals
• Establish and build executive relationships across relevant clients, including C-level clients
• Collaboration with the different departments and functional teams within the organisation
• Achieving sales targets and meeting given KPI(s)
Who are we looking for?
• At least 2 years media sales experience, preferably in online media/ advertising sales or corporate, fintech, technology or ancillary support to this industry
• Experienced in content & social media marketing and digital marketing will be an advantage
• Strong and proven sales track record in consultative selling approach
• Experienced in navigating through complex client organisation and establishing excellent rapport at all levels, especially with c-level personnel
• Strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills Result-oriented with the drive to
exceed sales target
• Provide good customer service and has good rapport building skills
• Team player, able to maintain productive work relations within the organisation and across our client network
• To be able to work independently with minimum supervision
• Comfortable working in fast-paced environment
• Eager to prove success and achieve great performance
If you enjoy coming up with effective solutions which enable you to increase client satisfaction, we're eager to have you onboard. Click on "I'm Interested" to be part of our growing team.