Formerly known as The Edge Property, Edgeprop.sg is a property portal which helps users make better decisions on all things property. We live by our tagline, “Property Personalised” and aim to deliver a truly customised property-seeking experience.
We live by our tagline, “Property Personalised” and aim to deliver a truly customised property-seeking experience. So whether you are looking for property news, a property near MRT stations, amenities like schools and childcare centres, or a good-value condo with a sea view, we make sure you find exactly what you are looking for.
We believe in a world where people take pride and joy in their work. A person's job is what takes up the majority of their day. So we want everyone to be excited about their work and the team they work with, rather than what they get in return.
The Edge is looking for a methodical Property Research Analyst to survey statistical data and customer preferences in order to support our decision making processes.
• Gather, analyse, interpret, and present real estate trends and information for business
development opportunities, client support, and internal analysis
• Compile and distribute research in the form of narratives, graphics, data summary, etc
• Analyse market statistic, generate market reports and/or collateral material based on
statistical analysis conducted
• Interface with national research resources to produce standardised market reports and
customised client research
• Create and analyse spreadsheets utilising data needed to generate graphs, tables, and
written analysis and make recommendations to the management
• Compile statistical data specific to client or service line by translating and converting
data to graphs/tables/charts
• Research coverage areas will include Singapore and other South East Asia asset
classes such as residential, commercial, residential and industrial.
• A degree in a relevant industry such as Real Estate, Economics, or Business Administration
would be advantageous
• 2-3 years of of real estate research or related business experience
• High numeracy and adequate understanding of property and financial markets
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong data software applications skills
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Effective interpersonal and leadership skills
• Conscientious, creative and enthusiastic.
If you have an eye for detail and excellent analytical skills, click on "I'm Interested" to embark on an exciting career with us.