The Edge is looking for a methodical Property Research Analyst to survey statistical data and customer preferences in order to support our decision making processes.
• Gather, analyse, interpret, and present real estate trends and information for business
development opportunities, client support, and internal analysis
• Compile and distribute research in the form of narratives, graphics, data summary, etc
• Analyse market statistic, generate market reports and/or collateral material based on
statistical analysis conducted
• Interface with national research resources to produce standardised market reports and
customised client research
• Create and analyse spreadsheets utilising data needed to generate graphs, tables, and
written analysis and make recommendations to the management
• Compile statistical data specific to client or service line by translating and converting
data to graphs/tables/charts
• Research coverage areas will include Singapore and other South East Asia asset
classes such as residential, commercial, residential and industrial.
• A degree in a relevant industry such as Real Estate, Economics, or Business Administration
would be advantageous
• 2-3 years of of real estate research or related business experience
• High numeracy and adequate understanding of property and financial markets
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong data software applications skills
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Effective interpersonal and leadership skills
• Conscientious, creative and enthusiastic.
If you have an eye for detail and excellent analytical skills, click on "I'm Interested" to embark on an exciting career with us.