Business (Finance, HR etc.)
The Financialists™ was established as Harold Ng & Associates back in 2002. Harold Ng & Associates has earned the trust of clients through the years of assisting them in building financial security and providing peace of mind to them and their families.
The founder Harold Ng, was expatriated in 2006 to Indonesia as President Director and CEO of PT Great Eastern Life Indonesia. Now based back in Singapore, Harold is eager to share the secrets of his success, and grow the business systems he has set up over the years. The ability to translate his sales experience and knowledge explicitly to his team is unique to Harold. Harold consistently seeks to expand his expertise, and is currently the only Singaporean attending the Strategic Coach Program in Chicago.
In 2019, Harold Ng & Associates rebranded to The Financialists™. The name change corresponds with the vision to lead the industry in providing dynamic and comprehensive financial planning in Singapore. Harold also created The Financialists™ consulting methodology, which he actively coached The Financialists™ Planners and equips them for their own successful careers.
The agency boasts a proven portfolio consistently maintained over the last decade. To date, a significant number from the team belong to the Million Dollar Round Table and Court of the Table, prestigious international trade associations. Being one of the top agency groups in Great Eastern Life Assurance Co Ltd Singapore, the agency also produces the highest concentration of MDRT producers.
The agency offers a comprehensive portfolio of products from personal insurance to business insurance, and retirement planning to estate planning in Singapore, with total account development capability.
The ‘i’ in The Financialists™ represents our clients. Each client has their own individual needs and aspirations, and we partner with them to build success. Our clients are our focus and an integral part of our organisation.
Our icon consists of four petals. They signify different parties working in a synergistic partnership.
Financial Planners – to assist our clients to protect, build and grow their wealth.
The Financialists™ – a robust system and innovation that provides clients with seamless solutions and continuous support.
Business Partners – specially selected to provide affiliate services.
Philanthropy Partners – to support private organisations that are focused on providing for and improving human welfare.
We aim to be known in the industry for customising financial solutions that fit each of our unique clientele.
Our financial planners will be highly experienced and financially proficient. They will possess deep understanding of clients’ needs and be able to customise solutions that create superior value.
We are focused on actively protecting and building wealth for our clients and generations to come.
We support and drive our clients’ financial success in the High Networth realm in Singapore.
The Financialists Singapore is looking for a lively and customer-oriented individual. If you love meeting people from all walks of life, this could be your ideal career. You'll get tons of guidance and plenty of support from talented colleagues.
Here's what the role entails:
- Source, identify, build and manage a portfolio of clients
- Focus on delivering bespoke wealth solutions for clients through proprietary advisory process
- Act as the central point of contact for clients’ investment needs with regular reviews
- Help clients make the right decision for their short and long term financial objectives
- Build your personal brand in the financial services realm
- Opportunities for cross border business development via the digital way
- 21 years old and above
- Candidate must possess at least a degree in any field
- Industry certification is required upon successful shortlisting
- Good interpersonal skills and enjoys meeting new people
- Proactive, resourceful and willing to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Committed, driven and eager to succeed
- No prior experience needed
Perks of working with us:
- Flexible working hours
- Outstanding career growth and opportunities
- Attractive remuneration and work benefit package
If freedom, autonomy and professional challenges rock your world, we could be a perfect fit. Click on 'I'm interested' to see if we're the missing piece you've been looking for!